main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello fellow Star wars fans

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth_TGK, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Darth_TGK

Darth_TGK Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2015
    Hi everyone

just thought Id introduce myself before posting. Yes I do not have an avatar yet but that will change.

quick background Ive been coming to this site since 1996 when it was texas a and m and had just moved to become the force.net. Ive seen it grow and become what it is today which is amazing. I still remember the buzz around the special editions and the prequels. Crazy times. Now I never really bothered to engage in the forums and just preferred to lurk but I thought with the new trilogy coming up now would be a good time to get involved especially with lucas leaving and Disney taking over.

Ive been a fan since I was 4 years old which is a long time ago lol. so fav film has changed over the years, it used to be ROTJ but is now Empire and this may surprise many followed by TPM..yes I am one of those weirdos who thinks that's a great star wars film lol. but I have a legitimate reason lol.

moving onto today my kids (yes I have kids lol) they love ROTJ and ROTS. those are the two films that get plenty of airtime in my house lol. And they love jar jar binks.

as for the new trilogy well they cant wait. so I cant wait..and that's what its all about, having a bit of fun and enjoying some escapism with the kids..thanks for this great site by the way!!

thanks from DARTH_TGK

PHIERY likes this.
  2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome back Darth_TGK! :)

Lots has changed in the meantime. So if you miss anything or have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Speaking of questions: Why don't you use your old name?

Have fun! :)

3. Darth_TGK

Darth_TGK Jedi Youngling

Nov 24, 2015
    Thanks for the welcome back. Unfortunately its been so long I cant remember it lol. I only signed on to lurk then never really posted..lol

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hi there! I too remember the early! early days of the JFN. My first foray was the archives of all things and then I wandered into what is Beyond the Saga. ;) Yuppers, the new trilogy should be interesting. [face_thinking] Absolutely loving all the new and prior members.