Hello fellow SW brothers and sisters

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Sith Iratus, Nov 24, 2012.

Moderators: Skiara
  1. Sith Iratus Jedi Padawan

Hi folks i hope we are all well and enjoying your weekend.
    Im new to posting but ive been a fan of the Theforce.net and this forum for years.
    Long time starwars fan,think i can just about remember watching Jedi at the cinema when i was 4-5years old.So yes im getting on in years. ;-)
    Not really a fan of PT or OT,i love them both and believe they both offer there own entertainment in differing ways.
    I have only just started watching the Clone wars series,im currently into the second season. I couldn't resist in the end,i needed a fresh fix of starwars.
    I enjoy reading the books,i have a nice collection,but im very strict with what goes into my book timeline.
    All have to be hardback and start from Old Rep Revan up to the Vision of the Future,i will not go past that era.
    As you can tell im a bigger fan of the Darkside than of the light,always have been.
    Im english and live in the north of England hence the Excalibur name,another passion of mine is my countries history,but thats another story.
    Anyway thanks to you all and i look forward to some fun and games.
    MTDSBWY
  2. Sith Iratus Jedi Padawan

Mods can you add a W to fello on the title please,i lost my senses for a second there.thanks
  3. Darth-Floyd Jedi Master

star 4
    You can also do it yourself, just click on the edit button and then more options, then you are able to edit the thread title.

And welcome to the Machine :)
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval New Films Riot Deterrent

Manager
    star 8
    Welcome aboard. Sorry for the delayed responses in here. About to run out for the evening, but wanted to get back to you. Have fun, get involved, and if you have problems or questions, use this thread as your tech support area. Here if you need us.
    Last edited by A Chorus of Disapproval, Nov 24, 2012
    Darth Excalibur likes this.
  5. Sith Iratus Jedi Padawan

thanks guys,i cant find the edit button.It was there earlier.lol
  6. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Welcome aboard....and fixed ;)
  7. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    Welcome! :)

The edit time runs out after 90min. Within this time you can edit all your posts easily. Some boards have a shorter edited time (like 30min.), but you can see how much time is left next to the edit button.

Enjoy your stay! :)
  8. Sith Iratus Jedi Padawan

9. NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Welcome to the JC! It seems you probably already know your way around, but I'd like to recommend our television and literature forums, as it seems your interests lie that way.
Moderators: Skiara