main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Hello folks !!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Lynora, Dec 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynora

Lynora Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2001
    Hello everyone,
    I do not know if some of you remember me but
    I am Crazy Mike's wife ( better half of course) Lynora. I believe that a few of you
    have been over to our place back last summer. MIke and I are so looking forward to EPII. Mike has conviced me to work on a costume ands I have picked a character from the upcoming movie that will remain nameless. If you feel like coming by over the holidays and checking out our Star Wars tree and other Christmas decorations, please let us know.

Regards,

Lynora

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hello Lynora,

Thank you for the invitation. We would love to see your Christmas decorations. I'll see what we can do about making the trip.

Will you and Mike be joining us at our Christmas party on December 28th? It's in Grimsby, so it's not that far away.

3. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Hey!

It's Crazy Mike's not so crazy wife! Anyway, I think I forgot to do this my first chance, but thanks for inviting us over during the summer. It was fun, and I'd personally love to see you guys at the YJN Christmas party

4. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Hi folks,

Lynora has not been on the board since she
    created this thread. We will not be attending the YJN Christmas party as we have some previous commitments
    Sorry...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.