main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Fresno Star Wars Fans!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by The Jedi Apprentice, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    Hello Fresno Star Wars fans!

Where are you guys and gals?!

2. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Anyone else from the Frenso area out there?

3. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 1999
    I live a couple miles south-west of Fresno.

4. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
  5. Tycho_C

Tycho_C Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2000
    Im still here too. Keep it coming Fresno Fans

6. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Hey Tycho! So'd you see Episode I at Edwards in '99?

7. Tycho_C

Tycho_C Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2000
    Hey Jedi

Yes I did see Episode I at Edwards. Probably the only place around here good enough to see it. Signature wasn't around then. Though I've been there too, I see no real difference between that and Edwards, but Signature is THX-certifited meaning that actual sound guys from THX had to personally come here to certify the sound quality. I dont know if they did that with Edwards.
    Though for stuff to do before and after a movie, especially at nights, Edwards is the place because of all the resturant choices and Borders. Manchester closes at 9pm and the only place open after that is Red Robin.

I've been trying to get some more locals to post here but true Star Wars fans are far and few between here in these parts. Dont let the lack of ppl here discourage anybody. Later

8. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    Hello-

We're also in Fresno. So glad that other local fans are here. Talk to you soon.

Darth_O

9. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Hey Fresburgians, what part of town are all of you from?

I'm in North Fresno, near Edwards. If anyone ever wants to get together and see a flick, I'm all for it.

10. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    We're less than 5 minutes away from Edwards. It's very convenient when we want to catch a show at the last minute.

11. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    5 minutes, really? I'm about the same distance away, maybe 10 minutes. Small world, eh?

12. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    Hi all! Hope everyone had a nice holiday season & New Years. This may be a little early, but maybe we could all get together in 2K2 when the new prequel is released. Hopefully we would have more people on this forum to join us. Anyway, I'm way ahead of myself. Just making chit-chat. Take care.

13. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    hey, is there anyone here? just wondering ... i come here once in a while to see if there is anything going on... well .. later!

14. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Yep, we're all still here. :)

15. Tycho_C

Tycho_C Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2000
    BOO!!!

16. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i think i wet my bed

17. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Hey! Whasssuupppp Fresno Star Wars fans. I'm pretty much a Star Wars freak but not as nuch as my friend jedi-finney. I live in northwest Fresno. Laters.

18. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    oh yeah??? i bet your right! so who here is already planning on camping out for episode II??? i hope i'm not the only freak out thehre! ha ha ha...

19. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Don't worry dude! I'll be camping too even if i have to call in sick to work

20. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah work sucks anyway!!!!!! especially when its overnight, so it looks like i'll be calling in 'sick' to work! ah ah ahahahaha

21. Tycho_C

Tycho_C Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2000
    I hope nobody from your work, like your boss, is watching the news when they cut to show the all the ppl in line to see Episode II and see you. Thats when you have to go in costume so no one recognize you when you call in sick.

Hey if you were going to go what character would you go as? me? I would probably go as...ME!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

22. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    its all good because i have my jedi robes, and a really big hood on my cloak... so if i see anyone i can just put it on and no one will know who i am... then i'll just turn my lightsaber on and smite them becausse i'm an evil jedi! hehe

23. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    So your thinking about camping out...where? Edwards? I was might go down to LA and wait in the big line at the Chinese Mann Theater. But if things don't work out I'll camp out at Edwards :D, I only live about 5-10 minutes away.

Only about 400 more days until Episode II!!

24. Tycho_C

Tycho_C Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2000
    I would go camp out at Mann's Theater, but I can't because my job won't give me the time off. :_|

Now it is said that Ep II will have more romance than usual. Now does that mean while during a space battle or lightsaber dual, ppl will be asking each other out?
    ?[face_plain]

If it turns out to be a "chick flick" I wouldn't know what to do.

Ponder

25. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    i'm sure whatever it is, its going to be bad arse!!! and i'd love to go to LA or something, but i dunno... i'd have to take a lot off time off... grrr... edwards it is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.