main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello Fresno Star Wars Fans!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by The Jedi Apprentice, Dec 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    I'm looking forward to the line at Edwards. It will be a good chance to meet all of you guys & the other Star Wars fans in the Valley.

Darth_O

2. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    yeah ill probably go to edwards too and i dont care if my boss sees me on tv because he'll probably see me in line since my work is next door to edwards.
    I want to get some jedi robes and stuff and definitly a lightsaber

3. Tycho_C

Tycho_C Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2000
    Hey everyone waaahh saaappaanniinn?

No one here has posted in a while so I'll shoot first. I don't really have anything SW related to say but if you like to know, one of my second favorite movies is coming out on DVD "Big Trouble in Little China" so go and buy it, rent, it, steal it, beg for it and/or ask mom and dad for it. It's a must see for any movie buff. Go check out Darth O's DVD website. I think there is more on it there.

And this is something else I hear now and then and I HATE IT!!! I hate it when some ppl don't like a movie because there was one scene or many that were "not believible" You know these ppl, they are the ones that say "aahh come on, you can't do THAT in real life." or "yeah right, like you can really do THAT."

Ummm hey ppl of course you can't do that in real life, ITS A ****ING MOVIE!!!!! Its Hollywood, its entertainment, DUH!!! thats what movies are all about. They are SUPPOSE to be fake and unbelievible. Hey I have enough reality in my life. 2 or 3 hours of "fakeness" I welcome any day. If you want believiblity in your movies, DONT GO TO SEE THEM!!! Tell them to go home and watch that crappiest show on TV ever made, "Survior," if they want reality Even "based on true story" movies have parts that are made up to make the movie more entertaining. These are the same ppl that bi*ch about pro wrestling being fake. Well DUH AGAIN!! If you know any of these ppl, do the movie viewing ppl of the world a favor and tell them to "SHUT UP!!!!! I'm watching a movie."

Later Fresnoites

4. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    Interesting insight :)

On an unrelated note, I just bought The Mummy Ultimate Edition DVD. Very cool. :D

5. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    hey people, whats up? i was just wondering, besides me and at least one of my friends, who is going to be at edwards, for episodeII? and who will be dreseed up???

6. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    does no one ever talk here anymore??

7. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    I'm still here. I'll be there at Edwards for the Episode II debut, but I doubt I'll wear a costume.

8. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
  9. blueoakleys

blueoakleys Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 1, 2001
    hey everyone I'm from Fresno!

woohoo!

I want to go to the opening day of Ep2 so bad! but I don't think i could wait in line more than a day :( I had a connection last time but not this time...
    I had so much fun too :(

10. The Jedi Apprentice

Nov 29, 1999
    Perhaps we won't have to wait in line longer than a day...?

Episode I was pretty heavily hyped since it was the first Star Wars film in like 17 years.

I doubt the hype for Episode II will be AS large. That's not to say it won't be hyped at all though, there's lots of star wars fans.

11. Boba Frett

Boba Frett Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 21, 1999
    Hey, I live in Selma (bleh) but it's okay...

We should get together and find out how dorky we really are in real life...

12. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    this isnt my real life, i just come here when i'm bored.

13. SickWampa

SickWampa Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2001
    I live here in Fresno also, glad to see more collecter. You guys were talking about starting a collecting club, a fellow collecter and I have been trying to start one for a few month now to get together once a month, make trades, talk Star Wars, and just meet other PPL with the same interest as us. Let me know if your are interested.
    Whats in your collection? Are you loose or carded collectors? How long have you been collecting?
    I went to Clovis West also, long ago. You guys are young Pups.

14. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah i'm only 21... started collecting a couple years back when they re-released the star wars figures, i have pretty much all of them still on the card, used to hang them on my wall but now they are just in a box. other than that i have like ever star wars game there is... for n64, playstation and ps2. as well as the PC. anyhoo... later.

15. SickWampa

SickWampa Jedi Youngling

Jun 10, 2001
    JEDI-FINNEY
    Are you the reason I can't find anything at the River Park Target!? Have you guys gotten the Sandtrooper or Dirty Scout Waves.

16. Jedi-Finney

Mar 22, 2001
    what... because i work at target? whatever do you speak of?!?!

17. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Damn you Finney!......oh wait.....i work there too.....D'OH

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.