main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello from Brasil

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Dark Luke, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Dark Luke

Dark Luke Jedi Padawan star 1

Dec 10, 2014
    Hi everybody? Hope you're well.

I'm Jason, a big fan of Star Wars since I've watched the original trilogy (with my dad; another big fan) when I was a kid, in the 80s.
    I've been lurking here for a while and I decided to join after watching the trailer for the new movie, since I wanna share my excitement with other fans.

Moreover, I am a huge fan of sci-fi (one of the reasons that made me love science and become a physicist) and comics, specially from Marvel.

I hope to have an awesome time here. See ya!

cubman987 likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome hope to see you around do you like the PT.

3. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Welcome!!

4. Dark Luke

Dec 10, 2014
    Thanks!
    Sorry for taking so long to reply! I have a soft spot for everything from Star Wars, but I can't say I'm a big fan of the PT, even though I like some elements from it.

5. Spirit of the Wolf

Spirit of the Wolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 20, 2015
    Hello Dark Luke. Nice to meet ya. I'm new around here too and still getting familiar with the community. So what do you like most about the Star Wars universe?

Dark Luke likes this.
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Dark Luke! :)

If you like to share your excitement about the new movie, don't forget to check out your local FanForce. There you can meet other SW fans from your local area and if you want, you can even meet them in RL. Take a look! It's much fun there! :D

See you around! :)

7. noemi404

noemi404 Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2015
    Hi there, im from mexico, glad to meet you : D

8. Dark Luke

Dec 10, 2014
    Nice to meet you too, Spirit! There are so many things... First and foremost I'm a fan of the original trilogy, with Luke being my favorite character (and the greatest Jedi ever, ehehe), but all the characters are really amazing. I also love the whole mythology of SW; it's so rich with the Force and its two sides, and it has a wealth of characters you can't find in other universes. Moreover, the whole EU is incredible; I'm still learning about it (and reading a lot), but it enriches the mythology a lot!

Thank you, Skiara! I'll definitely check it!

Glad to meet you too, noemi404!

Skiara and Spirit of the Wolf like this.
  9. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Welcome, Dark Luke! I think that's a great username (though I admit it would be hard for me to actually see Luke turn dark, even if it wasn't permanent[face_worried]).

I like Luke a lot, too. In fact, I think I appreciate him even more now that I'm older (as compared to when I first saw the OT as a kid during their original releases). Really looking forward to seeing Mark Hamill as "old Luke" in the new film(s).

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Dark Luke likes this.
  10. Dark Luke

Dec 10, 2014

We have similar thoughts on Luke, it seems! Concerning my username, well, Luke almost went ''there''for a bit, heheh.

Thank you; I am already enjoying it here!

Pensivia likes this.
  11. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Welcome to the site, Dark Luke.