main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Hello from Cincinnati!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LovelyLotus, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi All,
    I'm LovelyLotus the CR from Cincinati Yet-to-be-Named-Fan-Force! Give our poll two more days. :D I wanted to introduce myself to my fellow Ohioian Fan Force members so that if ya don't know me, you can meet me, and if you do know me, I can HELLO again! :)

I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and tell you that if there is anything Cincinnati can help with, please don't hesistate to contact me or visit our board. We love visitors!

Thanks so much for your time!
    Lotus! :D

2. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Lotus: Thanks for the "hello" and offer for help if needed. Nice to know that the different chapters in a state can work together.

3. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Yeah, I know what you mean! If it were for the great fan force family, I honestly think that our group would still be in the haze if it weren't for some of these wonderful groups!

With that said, if ya need help, look to the south-west, we'll be wavin' ya in!

There's actually a Multi group funtion we've got planned, that I'll post about when we finally have all the details worked out.

Thanks guys/gals!
    Lotus!

4. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    Thanks Lotus! Happy to meet you.Good idea for the multigroup function.

5. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Once everyone gets straightened around, we should have a get together for all branches, c-bus, cinci, and all other ff's in ohio...some weekend over the summer maybe.

6. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    That would ROCK!!

Our group is planning a trip to King's Island if you have any takers. The more the merrier!

And anyone that is willing to make the drive, our theater here is digital for ATOC, and your welcome to join us our we all could have a joint group viewing after it's opened! That would be really fun, so that we could meet our great neighbors to the north!

Lotus!

7. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    and, dare I say it, those of us from cleveland as well?!?!

8. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    If your willing to make the drive from Cleveland then more power to ya! Then your welcome to join us!

Lotus!

9. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    Let me know about the Kings ISland trip Lotus. sounds like fun.

10. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    No problem! We're going to talk about that this weekend. And I'll let ya know!

Lotus!

11. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    I think we should do Cedar Point too....for those of us who are roller-coaster enthusiasts!

12. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    I think that would be a great thing to do. I have not been there in ages.

13. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    ahhh! I hate the "error message!!!"

14. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    Coaster enthusiast here. Count me in on Cedar Point too.

15. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    If your interested in going to King's Island here's some of the beginning information:

Adult tickets BEFORE June: 24.99
    Adult tickets AFTER June: 31.99

The regular ticket price is 41.99. Our group probably will plan for sometime in late June, I need to check out the cut off date for it, but if you are interested, in this joint adventure between our two clubs, it would be a great outting!

If you want to come to King's Island just drop me an email entitled, "King's Island Fan Force Outting" to: JeweledLotus@fanforce.net

Then I can add you to a speical Newsletter for updates, so that I can inform us all at once.

If you need to any more questions, PM me!

Thanks!
    Lotus!

16. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    Hey Lotus! I just now thought of this. Sometimes my Dad is able to get discount coupons for Kings island. I'm not sure of the cost there, but I'll check and see. I'll let you know when I know.

17. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Great let us know. These are group discounted rates. 8 or more get the discount, and our group is 15 by itself. So either way the deal is pretty cool! They'll also put the groups names up on the HUGE board infont of KI also! *grins*

Lotus!

18. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    That would be awesome if we could get our name up on the boards :D

19. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Any information on coupons? I believe we're leaning toward July since two of the couples in our group are getting married in June. :) I'm hoping that Columbus would be interested in joining up with us in this. It would be great to meet all of you!

I should have more information this week to offer up to this!

Thanks so much!
    Lotus!

20. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    No word on the coupons yet. I actually forgot about it. I'll talk to my Dad within the next couple of days and then get back to ya :)

21. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    Now I have a word on the coupons. They're really not that good of a deal. We'd do better just to get the group rate. I'm sure we'll have more than enough people.

22. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Great! It looks like end of June. Maybe July for us. WE'd like to rest the pocketbooks of our group..:)

Sorry it's been a long inbetween posts here, it's been a wild week!

Lotus!

23. Amidala-Leia

Mar 5, 2002
    [face_laugh] I think all SW fans need to give their pocketbook a rest right now :p It's been a crazy week here too Lotus. looking forward to the trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.