Hello from DC!

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh, PA' started by strangebehaviour, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  2. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    I hope I do stay healthy, my room is completely devoid of medicine right now. I just gave away my last dayquil!
  3. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    no congestion or runny nose from the virus we transported to DC. Just bad bad bad things happening with the digestive track. Lots of time spent in the bathroon :( Body aches so terrible you feel like you've been beaten black and blue. Fatigue.

Fortunately, with an agressive countermeasure of Immodium AD, tylenol, apple juice and sleep, I mostly recovered in two days. I'm tired and sore, but actually ate today (yipee me!) although believe it or not, I only had half a cup of coffee. I drank a little coffee this morning and decided it was a not a happy thing.

The DC folks can not truly appreciate how the lack of desire for coffee indicates exactly how bad I am :D

4. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    yuck... :(

no I definitely do not have that. I hope you feel better, Chris! I take it you are a coffee addict. :)
  5. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Chris, a coffee addict? Yeah, sure and I'm a big fan of that star whatsit movie or whatever it's called... :p
  6. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    i have the crazy i ache all over, fatigue, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, sneezing taco bell virus

It has been named this because i caught it from co-workers, it's just spreading around like crazy, i'm sure the people of indiana will be happy to know we've all been making their food for the past two weeks lol
  7. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I know I wont be eating at taco bell anytime soon!

Not that I ever eat at taco bell anymore....
  8. strangebehaviour Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I love taco bell but it is evil.

anyway my so called disease was just a cold. I am much better now. Amazing what Farpoint can do. :D
  9. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, it's amazing what drinking, staying up late and general debauchery can do for your health.

Must be some kind of miracle cure. Heh.
  10. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    i got better by sleeping then going to baltimore and staying awake for long periods of time...go figure.
  11. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! This truly is a DC thread...not even close to staying on topic. I'm glad that all of you sickly people are doing better now though.
  12. stateless Jedi Master

star 4
    Roger, you know it's our duty to spread the GS love wherever we go... Mwahahahaha.
  13. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Master

star 4
  14. Darth_Stalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Pittsburg :)

I don't know if I'll be able to make it up there anytime soon but I wanted to see if you guys were planning on going to Empire Fan Fest.
  15. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    finally got to the doctors today...to try and cure this thing I think that y'all gave me. :p
  16. Stina-Cri Jedi Master

star 4
    i found out i had the flu, apparently the girl that caught the dreaded taco bell virus after me had the same symptoms, went to the doctor and they told her she has the flu.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.