main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello from Down Under!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Rogue-Girl, Jun 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Wouldn't it be in ... Tasmania?

2. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    Wouldn't it be in ... Tasmania?

Yeah... you're right :oops:. I thought that Tasmania was part of New Zealand (not really sure why now that I've looked it up), not an island of the coast of Austrailia.

3. Rogue-Girl

Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    I have seen a few tasmanian devils in zoo's....they really arne't nearly as cool as the americanized taz in looney tunes.

4. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    they really arne't nearly as cool as the americanized taz in looney tunes.

Do they at least spin themselves into a small tornado? Tell me that's not fake too [face_clown]?

5. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    TAZ LIKE EGGS!

6. Rogue-Girl

Aug 12, 2002
    HAHAHA speaking of eggs, I was just out tonight and going to pubs....then me and a friend were walking across a big roadway to get to another area of clubs and someone egged us..

She was pretty upset but I didn't give a **** because it gave me an exscuse to go home after a kinda boring night...Oh well :) Now my clothes are in the laundry machine, I am gunna grab a quick shower then head to bed after a long night. So what...some punks got their lame-o kicks. I am surprised I wasn't mad. Instead, I found it really funny and just shrugged it off, walked through the city to a taxi stand and went home. :) I guess you could say I am happy that I can now say I have been egged at midnight in Brisbane in Australia. a good story to tell the kids I guess!!! haah

7. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    Sorry to hear that.

8. Rogue-Girl

Aug 12, 2002
    Don't be sorry, I had a lot of fun! All something to tell the grandkids. ;)

9. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    True, your grandchildren would probably have fun hearing that story. [face_smile]

10. Rogue-Girl

Aug 12, 2002
    Well....my long time here is just about done. Tomorow morning I am heading to the airport and heading home. I stop in LA for a couple days to visit my brother then back to good ol' BOSTON!

I must say it has been a excellent adventure here in Brisbane. I think anyone who has an opportunity to study abroad should take it because the experience is life lasting! I am going to miss Australia a lot but perhaps I will return again some day.

I can't wait to get home as well though. I am half and half, want to stay want to go. I am excited just sitting here in my house about things! I hope that I can make it to a meeting maybe this summer.

Can't wait to be back!!! :)

11. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Have a safe trip! :)

12. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Man, that is gonna be one looooooooooooooooooong flight. Enjoy! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.