main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello from Emmett, idaho

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by phantomchild13, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phantomchild13

phantomchild13 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2011
    My name is Chelsie also known as Phantom Child (Pen name). i am a young writer and a big dreamer. No one can get in my way

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Phantomchild13! :)

Just a quick welcome from me, since it's late already and I really need to go offline.

Have you found the FanFic boards already? That might be a good place for you. Or the Roleplaying boards, so you can play the character you wants to become in the future or which you simply can't because of Darht Reality. ;)

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! I definitely second Skiara's recommendation of the Fan Fiction boards here. It's a really fabulous community!

4. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    Hello and welcome! :)

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Welcome to the boards! :D

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  7. Silasas

Silasas Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2011
    silas here from New York..
    I am very new to this plate forum.... I hope that it will provide me a great information.. I will find out the solution of number of problems. Its my 1st experience to join any forum, so give me your valuable advises...

8. Silasas

Silasas Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2011
    I am very new to this plate forum.... I hope that it will provide me a great information.. I will find out the solution of number of problems... Its my 1st experience to join any forum, so give me your valuable advises...

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hi! Welcome to wherever it is we are. I also work in creative arts and am a dreamer. But, people still get in my way.

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Silasas! :) You'll get as much help as you need. I just like to recommend to start a new introduction thread, so you have your own thread that you can up (post in) whenever you have a question. This will help to get fast replies. :)

11. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Skiara is correct, as usual. In this thread, you will find all the answers you will ever need.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, Middle Eastern cuisine, romantic candlelit evenings, and mild athletic outings. I know you were wondering how much money you should gift to me, and I'll say $1,500 is more than generous. Thank you in advance.

12. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Myke, sometimes your posts are really making me laugh. :D

13. phantomchild13

phantomchild13 Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2011
    To my fellow dreamer, the world is a hard place for people like us. this is what i always say, "Smile, hold you head up. they are just jealous."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.