main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello from England!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by U-llbedead, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U-llbedead

U-llbedead Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2010
    Hi, my names James from England and over the past 4 years my fandom of star wars has gone from loving the films to becoming obsessed with the expanded universe and everything about star wars. Not much of a forum poster so only just got around to registering but i really wanna become part of this community. Any tips on getting started would be great.

Thanks everyone

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome U-llbedead! :)

You did the best thing for a good start here: Posting an introduction thread. :D

The next steps varies, depending on what you're looking for and what you enjoy to do first. You can start at this board and get used to the various functions and start little talks at the "Welcome Newbie Party" and join our game "Teh Mole" (sign ups are right now). Or you can discover the other boards and join the special talks there. You can even look for other SW fans from your area. Or you can do everything at the same time. It's up to you! :)

Just one thing I would like to suggest: If you have any questions or wonder about anything, come back to WNU and ask us. We'll help you. Of course, you can also ask any other Mod around. They will help you as good as possible as well. :)

And most of all...

Enjoy your stay! :)

3. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Welcome to the JCF U-llbedead !

Come around the Cloud City Cantina sometime on the SWC. :D

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! There are some awesome things here, so you should totally stick around and play :D For instance, Census and Games is a cool place, with games, polls, and tons of chances to win username colors :) As a matter of fact, Road to Fame and Junta are both looking for colors [face_batting]

5. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    Hello, and welcome to the forums. :)

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    U-llbedead, welcome to theforce.net, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

There are many areas around here for all sorts of SW interests.

If you wish to exercise your imagination in roleplaying within the Star Wars universe itself (or other franchise), pop into the RPF (Role Playing Forum) Adoptions thread, and we will see what help we can be.

Alternately, you can jump straight over to the RPF, where we would love to see you.

Sith-I-5
    RPF Adoptions emergency medical hologram

PS. I'm also from the UK, so additionally good to see you! :cool:

7. Darth_Vaders_Sock

Darth_Vaders_Sock Jedi Master star 2

May 10, 2009
    Hey there, James!

Welcome to The Jedi Council Forums, teh awesomanest placest to beeee if you're a Star Wars fan!!

Anyways... um... like JarJar said, do feel free to join us in the Cloud City Cantina, we're all really friendly and love meeting new people as long as they don't mind martinis, love struck couples, dark corners, plotting, pool parties, pirates, karaoke and bar fights. :D

You'll see me posting around the boards as darthhelinith, I'm just using my sock cause I'm on a public computer. ;) It's always nice to see a fellow Englishman around! Wooooooooooooo!
    !!RULE BRITANNIA!!

Oh and also *grins suddenly* can I interest you in our little organiziation?
    *slips him a link, whilst wearing a large coat with the collar turned up and sunglasses*
    We exist to restore the rule of the galaxy to the hands of the Sith and once more we shall have peace... [face_skull]

I guess if you're one of those Jedi types, you should check out their thread as well........but they're not nearly as awesome as us. [face_not_talking] [face_skull] :D

EDIT: edited text colour so the text that is links will stand out better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.