main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Niagara, ON Hello From Indy...Day 2 (LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!!!)

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    .....We're Broke!!!!

OK...Picked up:

B-Wing
    3 Posters
    1 t-shirt
    Figures - Dooku, Yoda, and others most of you already have

And 4 special Celebration George Lucas figures. They sold 10,000 yesterday, 10,000 today, and only have 6,000 left for tomorrow.

Believe it or not, it's day 2 (around 2:30) and almost everything in the SW Store is SOLD OUT.

We couldn't get any Celebration II posters and the t-shirt I wanted was gone.

No actors were met today. The line up for Carrie Fisher was out the door and down the block (no lie) when we arrived this morning, so we decided to skip her.

The FanForce party last night was a blast. Debby and I met all the other RSA's and GSA's, and we even had a special guest join us for dinner: Peter Mayhew.

We may be driving home tomorrow night (just in case we are needed for Monday ;).

TTYL

2. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    No Celebration II posters! :_|

Does that mean you will pick me up something else instead of the two CII posters I asked ya for? If you can find something I can't get around here, and for a reasonable price...that would be nice....thanks! :)

3. Fanboy_Solo

Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 7, 2001
    Since we're all asking for stuff from Chris for some reason, how about bringing Carrie Fisher back with you? Or if not, how about Hayden or Rick? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.