Hello From Manchester NH. This is Hobbs.

Discussion in 'Seacoast, NH' started by Hobbies, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hobbies Jedi Padawan

I just wanted to thank everyone for inviting me in during the last meeting at the Cantina. I truly felt welcome and apart of the group on such short notice. Very special thanks to Luke for making that awesome Cd-Rom for me (thanks darling that is awesome), Also to Lyta Skywalker for being so helpful and ... Loving to me during the initiation sequence. Thanks too everyone and I will not let any of you down. See you at the next meeting.

Hobbs
    "Fly for your future, fly for your past, fly for your life and for your fun. Fly for yourself and your friends. But mostly fly for the feeling and for the Independence."
  2. JangoFett3263827 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome Hobbs,well, I shouldn't really say welcome because I just joined today too. I should really say greetings.

Also, if you want to know how to get an icon that you might see next to other peoples' names, there will be a message below your name that says "your icon here". Click on that, and it will take you to a section where you can choose from hundreds of them, just in case you didn't know.

Again, greetings and I know you'll love this group.
  3. Lyta_Skywalker Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey there Hobbs, welcome to the group, as always, just let me know if you need any help with anything.

Jaded
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.