I.E., CA Hello from New York City!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Meriwyn, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Hello Inland Empire!! Meri from Star Wars NYC here :) We have been paired with your group in the FanForce Twinning Program, so I'm just stopping in to say hello and to get the ball rolling!

As I said I'm Meri, I'm 34 years old and have been a Star Wars fan since I was 8. Like your RSA, Linda, I am an avid collector and have probably way more toys, etc. than I really need but I love them anyway...LOL.

Come on over to our boards and say hi! I'm sure you'll be hearing from alot more of us soon!
  2. citizenjohn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi Inland Empire

My name is John, Im 28 years old and have been a fan since I was 2. Like Meri I too am an avid collector. Feel free to PM me :)

John
  3. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello yous NY guys. :)

Welcome to our cozy little corner of cali.

I'm Jenny your.....what....oh ok....well I'm not really anything but a big fan of SW that happens to be here at the moment. :D
  4. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Hello there. I Am No One and I am a collector too, but not like I used to be because my action figure collecting days are done. I now hope to obtain some upscale collectable like Master Replicas and Mini Busts. I am trying to at least. I also have a decent Star Wars Autograph collection. See the link in my signature.

5. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    Let me welcome you on behalf of the Inland Empire. My name is Carl, I'm 22 and I have been a fan of star wars since birth. Jedi was the first movie I ever saw. I am the Vice City Rep here, even though my title hasn't been offically given, I was voted into office this last saturday ;). Alot of us will be away from the boards for the next 4 days as the San Diego Comic Con is taking place at the...well San Diego convention center.
  6. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey everyone! Welcome from the IE! I am the VP here,Make yourself at home!
  7. JangoMike Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello everyone I am very new to this whole FanForce posting stuff. I been posting in other discussions but this is my first FanForce post. Let me start with my introduction: My name is Mike and I am 21 years old. I LOVE Star Wars. I love collecting star wars related things. I also like other things like Drums, Sk8boarding, and Independent Film making. As soon as I am out of the ARMY and back home I plan on pursueing a Film Career. If there is some kind of formal membership for this please let me know because i am very interested. Thanks and have a great day!
  8. StarFromIHJ Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey everyone. My name is Dana and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Long Island (which is about 45 minutes away from NYC). I'm the CR of Long Island and a regular member of SWNYC.
  9. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Dana's group are our neighbors out here and they're paired up with your neighbors in Orange County! :) Maybe all four groups should invade each other...LOL.

Have fun at Comic Con you guys! Wish I could have gone :(
  10. Rogue_Granger Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey JangoMike where are you? CA or NY?
  11. Storm_Granger Force Ghost

star 4
    WELCOME EVERYONE!!! I am the new IE secretary. I am so glad to have you guys here! make yourselves completly at home! You guys can keep me company because i am not going to Comic Con :_|
  12. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! This is going to be fun :)
  13. Eadaion Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome NYC people... let me just say that I am SO envious of you!! I just moved away from NYC a couple of months ago and I miss it soooooo much! My name is Dana, btw, and I also used to live in the Inland Empire, so that's why I'm on these boards. I can't come on often because I only have so much time on the internet every week, but... ish. Anywho... welcome!
  14. JawaGen Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi, I am Megan or well Gen :) i am the treasurer and resident jawa.. Welcome to our boards :) and well i look forward to meeting more of your force
  15. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Welcome NYFF!
    My name is Brandon and I am the Emperor of the Inland Empire. ;)

I was very excited to here that we would be teamed up with such a very cool city. And even more please to here that your long Island neighbors were teamed up with are, very loved, Orange County Fan Force. I am looking foreword to seeing all 4 fan Forces invading each other hehe ;)

Welcome once again to both of you!
  16. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hay IE I posted a thread for us on the NYFF"S boreds as well, stop bye it and introduce your self there as well.
  17. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Done and done o fearless leader.

8-}

*ripes OPPM a new one*
  18. Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Knight

star 3
  19. cyranodb Force Ghost

star 4
    So where exactly is the Inland Empire area located California wise??

Mike C. ;)
  20. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    east of LA and Orange County, about an hour east of LA, and an hour north of San Diego.
  21. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    It must be an hour east from LA while driving at 1 in the morning. Probably going about 80 mph the whole way to. 8-}
  22. OddeBogodde Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok ok, an hour if your Leaving, 3 hours if your arriving. It's only like 80 miles away.........

And I know that the 60 freeway is exactly 89 miles from downtown san diego.
  23. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well if the IE starts in San Bernardino County then it only takes me 30 minutes from LA at 1 am.
  24. Happy Ninja Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi, I'm Mark, and I'm 24 and I live in Birmingham, England...I'm the UK representative for SWNYC. I don?t collect, per se, but buying collectables is like art ? I may not know what it is, but I know what I like! :)

(Hmmm, I've invaded the East Coast of the States...I think I'll try Westside next time!) :p
  25. Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey there Mark and welcome to the IE. Feel free to invade to your hearts desire. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.