main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Hello from New York City!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Meriwyn, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hello Inland Empire!! Meri from Star Wars NYC here :) We have been paired with your group in the FanForce Twinning Program, so I'm just stopping in to say hello and to get the ball rolling!

As I said I'm Meri, I'm 34 years old and have been a Star Wars fan since I was 8. Like your RSA, Linda, I am an avid collector and have probably way more toys, etc. than I really need but I love them anyway...LOL.

Come on over to our boards and say hi! I'm sure you'll be hearing from alot more of us soon!

2. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Hi Inland Empire

My name is John, Im 28 years old and have been a fan since I was 2. Like Meri I too am an avid collector. Feel free to PM me :)

John

3. Rachel_Moonstar

Rachel_Moonstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2003
    Hello yous NY guys. :)

Welcome to our cozy little corner of cali.

I'm Jenny your.....what....oh ok....well I'm not really anything but a big fan of SW that happens to be here at the moment. :D

4. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Hello there. I Am No One and I am a collector too, but not like I used to be because my action figure collecting days are done. I now hope to obtain some upscale collectable like Master Replicas and Mini Busts. I am trying to at least. I also have a decent Star Wars Autograph collection. See the link in my signature.

5. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    Let me welcome you on behalf of the Inland Empire. My name is Carl, I'm 22 and I have been a fan of star wars since birth. Jedi was the first movie I ever saw. I am the Vice City Rep here, even though my title hasn't been offically given, I was voted into office this last saturday ;). Alot of us will be away from the boards for the next 4 days as the San Diego Comic Con is taking place at the...well San Diego convention center.

6. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Hey everyone! Welcome from the IE! I am the VP here,Make yourself at home!

7. JangoMike

JangoMike Jedi Master star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Hello everyone I am very new to this whole FanForce posting stuff. I been posting in other discussions but this is my first FanForce post. Let me start with my introduction: My name is Mike and I am 21 years old. I LOVE Star Wars. I love collecting star wars related things. I also like other things like Drums, Sk8boarding, and Independent Film making. As soon as I am out of the ARMY and back home I plan on pursueing a Film Career. If there is some kind of formal membership for this please let me know because i am very interested. Thanks and have a great day!

8. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Hey everyone. My name is Dana and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Long Island (which is about 45 minutes away from NYC). I'm the CR of Long Island and a regular member of SWNYC.

9. Meriwyn

Mar 22, 2002
    Dana's group are our neighbors out here and they're paired up with your neighbors in Orange County! :) Maybe all four groups should invade each other...LOL.

Have fun at Comic Con you guys! Wish I could have gone :(

10. Rogue_Granger

Rogue_Granger Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Hey JangoMike where are you? CA or NY?

11. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    WELCOME EVERYONE!!! I am the new IE secretary. I am so glad to have you guys here! make yourselves completly at home! You guys can keep me company because i am not going to Comic Con :_|

12. Meriwyn

Mar 22, 2002
    Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! This is going to be fun :)

13. Eadaion

Eadaion Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 28, 2003
    Welcome NYC people... let me just say that I am SO envious of you!! I just moved away from NYC a couple of months ago and I miss it soooooo much! My name is Dana, btw, and I also used to live in the Inland Empire, so that's why I'm on these boards. I can't come on often because I only have so much time on the internet every week, but... ish. Anywho... welcome!

14. JawaGen

JawaGen Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 9, 2003
    Hi, I am Megan or well Gen :) i am the treasurer and resident jawa.. Welcome to our boards :) and well i look forward to meeting more of your force

15. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Welcome NYFF!
    My name is Brandon and I am the Emperor of the Inland Empire. ;)

I was very excited to here that we would be teamed up with such a very cool city. And even more please to here that your long Island neighbors were teamed up with are, very loved, Orange County Fan Force. I am looking foreword to seeing all 4 fan Forces invading each other hehe ;)

Welcome once again to both of you!

16. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
    Hay IE I posted a thread for us on the NYFF"S boreds as well, stop bye it and introduce your self there as well.

17. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Done and done o fearless leader.

8-}

*ripes OPPM a new one*

18. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Sep 9, 2002
  19. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    So where exactly is the Inland Empire area located California wise??

Mike C. ;)

20. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    east of LA and Orange County, about an hour east of LA, and an hour north of San Diego.

21. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    It must be an hour east from LA while driving at 1 in the morning. Probably going about 80 mph the whole way to. 8-}

22. OddeBogodde

Dec 24, 2002
    ok ok, an hour if your Leaving, 3 hours if your arriving. It's only like 80 miles away.........

And I know that the 60 freeway is exactly 89 miles from downtown san diego.

23. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Well if the IE starts in San Bernardino County then it only takes me 30 minutes from LA at 1 am.

24. Happy Ninja

Happy Ninja Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 20, 2000
    Hi, I'm Mark, and I'm 24 and I live in Birmingham, England...I'm the UK representative for SWNYC. I don?t collect, per se, but buying collectables is like art ? I may not know what it is, but I know what I like! :)

(Hmmm, I've invaded the East Coast of the States...I think I'll try Westside next time!) :p

25. Rachel_Moonstar

Apr 9, 2003
    Hey there Mark and welcome to the IE. Feel free to invade to your hearts desire. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.