main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello from New York!

Discussion in 'Archive: Seacoast, NH' started by Meriwyn, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Are any of you planning on going to the Cantina event tomorrow? Carrie (idarii) from Rhode Island and I are heading up and were wondering if we would get to meet any of you!

:)

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    I plan to be there sometime tomorrow but that thing called a job will force me to leave around 3 :mad:

Happy Birthday Cantina!!

3. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    From all accounts the first anniversary of the Cantina was an awesome event. It figures that early Saturday morning I get a call from work "Help us Obi-John, no one has shown up for first shift, can you help us?" So like a certain crusty Jedi Knight I hobble into the shower and off to work, not realizing that I would miss meeting the Dark Lord of the Sith, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy and a stormtrooper directing traffic. :mad:

But at least I got the best Death Star I've ever eaten and scored a neat-o t-shirt!

Happy 1st anniversary Cantina, the first of many more I'm sure!

4. RikSMaximus

RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2002
    You should have come back, Obi-John. The circle was incomplete. John, hey...So sorry that the 501st were not in costume by the time you got there. I kept looking for you and Diana, but I'm glad you both popped in to share this day with me (it was absolutely incredible, bro), it was important for you two to be there with us. Thanks for your continued support....and, WHERE'S MY T-SHIRT MONEY!! Just kiddin' bro....no rush...

: )

5. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Feb 9, 2003
    Don't worry Jabba. You'll get your money. I got a real easy charter... I just need a little more time. ;) Don't worry Rik, I won't walk on your tail :p

Yeah, I really wish I could have been there earlier in the day, and had planned to be there at noon, but again the work gods decided to rain on my parade. Oh well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.