main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Hello from Parkersburg

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Sobek, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sobek

Darth_Sobek Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2005
    I just wanted to say hi and tell you that I saw you guys might be starting a d20 campaign. If you nail down a time and a place (that's kinda sorta close) I would be really interested in playing. Although I have not played yet I've done some sci-fi rpg's before (namely rifts). I have the core book, ultimate anthology, the equipment guide, and a couple others on order.

If you want to know a little about me I'm a 25 year old former sailor in the USN. I'm currently going to school at WVUP for accounting (should have a job after that). I've been a SW fan most of my life. My parents used to keep me undercontrol by playing a beta vcr recording of Star Wars over and over and over without me getting tired of it. I enjoy paintball, politics, and reading.

So let me know if the D20 campaign comes together.

2. billdoe1138

billdoe1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2004
    Wow, WVUP my Uncle teaches up there and my cousin goes to school there.

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Hi!

I think we could have alot of fun having some d20 action after our meetings, etc. Right now the only show stopper I see is that we can't find anyone to be the GM. I would, but with a new baby at home I dont' have to time to put together a good campain for everyone. :(

Rap

4. Darth_Sobek

Mar 19, 2005
    I believe it should be whomever has the most experience with the d20 system. That would eliminate me. But if we have people willing to play but nobody to GM I'll step up to the plate and give it a single adventure shot. If I suck we can try something else. Also we don't have to have every session in person. We can have a game online via chat. I've never done it before but I know many people do it like that. I can try to get some info from the rpg board. But for the first game I think that should be in person. What does everybody else think?

5. Darth_Sobek

Mar 19, 2005
    What does he teach?

6. billdoe1138

billdoe1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2004
    I think he teaches sociology. I'm not really sure I haven't talked to him in a while.

7. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Hey, just wanted to say hi and welcome! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.