Hello from the los angeles line

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by eem23, Jul 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eem23 Jedi Knight

Hey dudes, greetings from the Los Angeles line. I was exposed to your fine city during the 96 olympics, and soon after met a lovely atlantian who became my wife. Even tough im from LA i still miss some of what atlanta has (the underground, waffle house, sweet iced tea, buckhead and a decent public transportation system!) Sometime before ep2 i will be in the area and i wanted to know if we could briefly meet. I was part of of the episode one line at the mann's chinese theatre in hollywood and now am part of the episode two line which hopefully will be at the chinese theatre again. It would be great to keep in touch and exchange ideas and experiences.

www.liningup.net
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hi eem23!

It is always great to hear from our brethren in other cities. :D

I know that I, and probably several other members of our group, would love to meet with you during your next visit to Atlanta. Once you know when you plan to visit, contact me via PM or e-mail (minacia@fanforce.net) to set up a meeting.

Until then, feel free to join in our discussions and share your experiences with the Episode 1 line. Since Episode II will be our first attempt at organizing a line, any suggestions you have will be most welcome. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.