main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Hello from the MA Jedi Temple

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Obi-Jeff-Kenobi, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Jeff-Kenobi

Obi-Jeff-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2008
    Hello my name is Jeff. My character name is Obi-Jeff Kenobi. I am the Leader and Founder of the Massachusetts Jedi Temple fan group. I recently added on our myspace the Boston rebel's and then got a message saying you guys formed the Massachusetts Imperial Syndicate. Well i am not very used to the force.net forums, i would love to get the MA Imperial Syndicate to join us at 2 of our events in August. The releasing of The Clone wars movie and the Force Unleashed Video game. And any other events that we both do for our groups. If you need any Jedi vs Sith type thing where always in the neighborhood. You can add me on myspace at www.myspace.com/obijeffkenobi also our group myspace www.myspace.com/majeditemple or even check us out at our mine website www.majeditemple.com As for me well i am 19 years old lived in worcester, MA all my life. I will be turning 20 years old in December. I have loved Star Wars and my fashintion with it. I also make and construct Lightsaber by hand like the force-fx ones with detachable blades. If anyone would also want to chat with me just add my aim ObiJeffkenobi88 or my yahoo obi_jeff_kenobi you may do so.

I look forward to meeting alot of you at JumpCon or ConnetiCon or Supermegafest. Thanks for you time have nice day and May the force be with you.

2. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    Welcome to the board, Jeff. We hope to meet you sometime...happy posting in the meantime. :D

3. Darth_Beanie

Darth_Beanie Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 20, 2008
    Welcome Jeff I think a meet up of a few for upcoming events can happen.

Please feel free to post here anytime.

I was hoping to meet up with someone for the Clone Wars movie.

4. Obi-Jeff-Kenobi

Obi-Jeff-Kenobi Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2008
    We are also looking to do an event for the Clone wars movie. I am still talking with a movie theater here in Millbury, MA at the blackstone valley movie theater. Maybe if you guys want to we can do this event together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.