main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello... from the UK

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by psyence53, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psyence53

psyence53 Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2010
    Hey there. Well, I'll keep it short - 19 year old who doesn't feel it, suffering from depression, working in a supermarket, love films and music (as long as they're exceptional, of course) of a wide variety, especially those that engage me so much I'm taken away from everything. Partially. Not very social or confident, which is why I find solace in Star Wars, for example... I'm withdrawing further and further away from life, but I'm going to see Star Wars in Concert at the O2 Arena in London next month, and have even ordered a custom jedi outfit... *facepalm* I'm terrified. And excited.

Anyway, I always find things too late, but I hope to stick around in this forum.
    If you read this, as meaningless at it is, thank you for your time...

(I'm only posting this because I'd feel a bit uncomfortable just lurking and posting... like this ISN'T uncomfortable.. :S)

2. Charn

Charn Jedi Master star 8

Dec 23, 2004
    Welcome to the Forums. [:D]

We are all friendly here, especially here and Star Wars Community :D

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome psyence53! :)

You have found a good place to cheer you up. There are tons to do: Discussing, playing games, getting to know new people, meeting other SW fans in RL and other things. :D

I guess you know that we have many boards for various discussion, but did you know that we even have a board for games? Or that there's a place to meet other SW fans from your local area? :)

Enjoy your stay and don't forget to ask us, if you have any questions! :)

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!! There are some awesome things here, so you should totally stick around and play :D For instance, Census and Games is a cool place, with games, polls, and tons of chances to win username colors :) As a matter of fact, Road to Fame and Junta are both looking for colors [face_batting]

And C&G has plenty of lovely people to hang out with, too :)

5. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    psyence53, welcome to theforce.net, I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

There are many areas around here for all sorts of SW interests.

If you wish to exercise your imagination in roleplaying within the Star Wars universe itself (or other franchise), pop into the RPF (Role Playing Forum) Adoptions thread, and we will see what help we can be.

Alternately, you can jump straight over to the RPF, where we would love to see you.

Sith-I-5
    RPF Adoptions emergency medical hologram

PS. I'm also from the UK, so additionally good to see you! :cool:

6. bundjakub23132

bundjakub23132 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2010
    Welcome, my good man!

7. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    Welcome psyence53! Come over to the Star Wars Community sometime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.