main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Hello from twin club Docking Bay 516

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MasterSifo-Dyas, Mar 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSifo-Dyas

MasterSifo-Dyas Jedi Master star 4

Oct 1, 2002
    Hey guys, Its been a while since we Long Islanders dropped in on your boards. I see a few of you coming by our way once in awhile.
    We'll have to meet up sometime at a Con. Were gonna be at Stoneybrook Long Island's ICON, NYC's Empire Fan Fest, and Atlanta's Dragon Con. So let us know if any of you are coming. Of course if all else fails , I'm sure we'll all be at Celebration III !! That should be the peak point of our fandom.

You guys are really growing, were still a small club. Your web site and club activities look great.

The most interesting thing we're up to, is that we have formed a Star Wars parody Rock Band called AeroSith and we'll be playing at some upcoming SciFi cons. Here's our web site: http://db516.com/aerosith.htm
    Were looking to book more SciFi cons in the future.

In other happy news, Orange County was just responsible for a new DVD released by the California band, The Blasters. I work for the band and we filmed a DVD concert in August 2003 at Santa Ana's Galaxy Theatre. It was just released world wide on Sony on 2/14/04. A great place; Orange County.
    So anyway, hope you're all doing well and just wanted to say hello. --Billy

2. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Hey guys! Too bad you guys don't have anything this weekend since I'm flying out to California tonight and leaving on Saturday. But hopefully we'll get to meet you guys someday, maybe even at Celebration 3.

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    What brings you out to Cali?

4. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    My cousin lives in LA. I flew out there to visit her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.