main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sth Bend, IN Hello From Young Jedi Niagara

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by YoungJediNiagara, May 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hello From Young Jedi Niagara

?Obi-Wan? here from the charitable/fan club Young Jedi Niagara. I?d like to invite the world to visit our web site, www.youngjediniagara.com. Come and see what the Star Wars Fans in Southern Ontario, Canada are planning in the coming year.
    We are a charitable fan club and we are currently raising funds for a local women?s shelter, Women?s Place ? St. Catharines. If you?d like to be involved, please email us thru our web page. We have just started our fund raising and have raised $50 for Women?s Place so far. We hope that figure will grow greatly over the next year.
    If you?d like to be informed of our progress and/or here of our events we plan to have, please sign our guest book for an automatic subscription to the Y.J.N.ews letter. If you would like to keep your email address from being seen to the world, email our staff at Y.J.N.ews@youngjediniagara.com for a subscription.

2. BaseDeltaZero

BaseDeltaZero Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    Good luck on your fund raising. It is a very hard thing to do sometimes.

3. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Thanks DeltaZero,

The fund raising is a little easier when you have members that enjoy Star Wars and enjoy what it means to give back to your community.
    Thanks for the responce.

4. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Things are always eaiser when you have a group of people actually interested in what you are doing.

5. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Unfortunatly I,ve upset a few people in posting my message on just about every board. They tell me it spamming, yet I just wanted to talk to the world about our little group and meet some new friends. Well it's a letdown and I'm sorry. I hope FanForce isn't too upset to kick me off.
    Thanks to those that responed.

6. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Come back anytime, at least you are doing something productive with you time.

7. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
    Yeah, unlike the rest of us :D

8. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    HEY!!!! I'm productive.

Ummm....anybody know what's on ESPN tonight?

9. YoungJediNiagara

Mar 23, 2001
    Hi guy,
    Thanks for being so friendly towards an outsider. I'll be sure to speek highly of South Bend, IN.
    Do you guy have an SW club or are are you just independent fans?

10. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    Yes! We have an active Star Wars club. we try to meet every week, but usually meet bi-weekly. We are in the process of deciding what events we will be doing over the summer.

11. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    What about CONvergence? Come on,what better way to spend the post 4th of July weekend than coming to lovely Minnesota?

12. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    My best friend is getting married that weekend so I am unable to attend. Although, it sounds like mucho fun. I really don't see myself traveling to far for cons this yeaars, especially since gas proces are so high. The're about $1.85 per galon here. I only expect them to rise over the summer. For some interesting information, check out Gas Price Watch

13. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    Yes, gas prices are getting way out of hand. That is why we bought a new car that gets 33 MPG.

14. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    That's probably he best purchase you've ever made (except for those flash tubes) :)

My motercycle gets around 60 miles to the gallon, so I hope it doesn't rain very much this summer :)

15. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    I just siphon. But I think it's counterproductive - I'm spending a ton of scratch on Certs.

16. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    I hope you don't smoke...Now that would be dangerous.

17. BaseDeltaZero

Mar 5, 2001
    So YoungJediNiagara, did you think you would get this many replies on your topic?

18. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    I would be willing to wager that this is the MOST replied to Niagra thread!

:D

19. KnnOs

KnnOs Jedi Master star 2

Feb 8, 2001
    well of COURSE it is, it's in South Bend

20. Xmaveric

Nov 25, 2000
    And...

...We're the BEST!

:D

Thread Status: