main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Hello From Young Jedi Niagara

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJediNiagara, May 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Hello From Young Jedi Niagara

?Obi-Wan? here from the charitable/fan club Young Jedi Niagara. I?d like to invite the world to visit our web site, http://www.youngjediniagara.com. Come and see what the Star Wars Fans in Southern Ontario, Canada are planning in the coming year.
    We are a charitable fan club and we are currently raising funds for a local women?s shelter, Women?s Place ? St. Catharines. If you?d like to be involved, please email us thru our web page. We have just started our fund raising and have raised $50 for Women?s Place so far. We hope that figure will grow greatly over the next year.
    If you?d like to be informed of our progress and/or here of our events we plan to have, please sign our guest book for an automatic subscription to the Y.J.N.ews letter. If you would like to keep your email address from being seen to the world, email our staff at Y.J.N.ews@youngjediniagara.com for a subscription

2. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    The charity is a noble cause, but promoting websites and posting it all over these fanforce boards is spam.

3. jedimasterED

jedimasterED Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 10, 1999
    All the same, Nathan, I'll allow this topic to remain open if anyone wants to discuss this further. As I said in my e-mail to the "spammer" in question, I don't mind if things like this are posted in General Discussion Forums, just not in every Local Forum. Events and endeavors such as these should be shared with the rest of FanForce... via the proper channels. I think that posting on the main FanForce.net page, FF Community and Communications, and Regional General Discussion Forums are all proper channels. ;)

4. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Thank-you Master.....and I'm sorry also.

5. Mace_Windo

Mace_Windo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.