main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Canada Hello...from your new Canadian RSA.

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by YoungJediNiagara, Jan 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    I?d like to formally say hello to everyone in Canada.
    Over the course of the next few months, prior to the release of Episode II, I will be spending more time in each Province/Territory in a hope to get to know everyone.

For areas of Canada that already have active FF Chapters, I look forward to working with you in a hope of generating new interest and expanding the membership within your chapters.

To those areas of Canada who are wishing to start their own FF Chapter, I will try to help and do everything in my power to help in any way. I have seen a great deal of potential for FF Chapters across Canada and I?m hoping with a little help and direction we will see some new FF Chapters birthed prior to the release of Star Wars Episode II.

I?d also like to get to know as many of you as possible on a more personal, one on one, level as well. Send me a Private Message and tell me about yourself. Tell me if you are interested in being involved in forming new FF Chapters in Canada.

I?ll begin with some background about myself to break the ice.

Info about your new RSA:

Name:
    Chris Leigh

Marital Status:
    Married 7 years, wife Debby, no kids (yet)

Home:
    St. Catharines Ontario, Canada

Job:
    Pursuing self employment in the Seaway Shipping Industry

Education:
    Some college (Took some flying lessons but it was expensive and a dead end field)

Interests:
    The Star Wars Club I run is my love right now. I have made such good friends and enjoy the charity work we do very much. Even with the difficult and rocky start we had, I still don't regret starting the club.

2. dreamweaver_YJN

dreamweaver_YJN Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2001
    Hey Everyone!!!!

I've known Chris for a year now, and consider him to be one of my closest friends. Here's a few things about him that he might not tell ya himself: He's......

• caring - He'll pick you up when you're down [face_love]
    • organized - Enough lists, schedules and e-mails to make us all crazy!! [face_plain]
    • sensitive - I've seen him cry :_|
    • responsible - I've seen him yell when he's had to :mad:
    • fair - Well, usually!!! 8-}
    • dedicated - On that computer 'til 5am.sometimes [face_shocked]
    • fun - Read a few posts....you'll see!! Nudge, nudge, ;) ;)

He's the right man for the job!!!!

(OK, Chris......I sucked up to ya.....you gonna remember me now that you're famous???? L [face_laugh] L)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.