main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello from your not so far away neighbors!

Discussion in 'Archive: Bakersfield CA' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    Hey all. Just barging in to say hello and offer a sort of treaty. . . I just thought that if the travel wasn't impossible, then maybe we could have a meeting together. Our next will be in about three weeks. It should be a good one cause we have two events before it so there should be lots to talk about. And report on, sence we all arn't going to them both. If your interested let us know.
    Your Emperer to the north, Charles

2. jeff4sw21

jeff4sw21 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    There isn't much in between Bakersfield and Tulare for a meeting place. If you have them during the week it would be too hard to go, but the weekend I could do. I have my 4 day pass to Comic-Con, so I'm ready to go. Where do you have you meetings? I was trying to get things going here I would even have the meeting at my house(people who have been here know why)but I'm having trouble getting interest. Let me know more on your meeting.

thanks, Jeff

3. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    The Tulare folks are awesome! If you're able to meetup with them, it is well-worth the time/drive!

4. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    Sorry about the late reply, but we were all well almost all, up by modesto pramoting EPIII's release in digital at the Galaxy 12 up there. It's the only place to see it between Sac and LA. But any way yes the meetings. We have one official meeting once a month on a friday, at borders in visalia. And once a week we have Lightsaber training at any day or time and any place. So far just Porterville, tipton, and visalia, New places are expected to pop up any time. Please feel free to join us.

5. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    To try and help you all get more excited about organizing meetings and stuff i'm going to talk to the rest of the people in the group about having a lightsaber practice in b'field in the near future, if you would like and if you know some where we could have it.

6. jeff4sw21

jeff4sw21 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    I have a pretty good size back yard. Unless you are looking for something inside. My wife and I both just bought Parks Sabers that we would like to try and mess around with.We also have a big play area for anyone with kids, so if it was on a weekend we could make a day out of it. My wife is a manager at the Olive Garden, I could get her to bring home some munchies. I also have a mini Star Wars museum that people might like to see (it takes up 2 rooms).

7. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    i may be jumping the gun but i think they'll love it!

8. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I've seen pictures of his SW rooms and would definitely recommend a viewing!!

I think this is a great idea and I just want to suggest you discuss it in a new thread with the actual activity plans in the title so potential lurkers might be more likely to read it. :)

9. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i agree, first, with UMB, he's not jumping the gun, i'm pretty sure we'd all LOVE to go, and i agree, secondly, that there should be a new thread started.

10. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    "indoors"
    Hey jeff, when i get the indor dojo then we'll officialy be the new "project mayhem".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.