main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Col, TN Hello guys! I'm new

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Retribution_VI, Oct 22, 2013.

1. Retribution_VI

Retribution_VI Jedi Youngling

Oct 21, 2013
    Hello, I attended wizard world fri-sun and you guys might have seen me. I was the sith walking around!
    Adam contacted me and was recommending you guys for myself and a few other to join.

I'm new to the whole group thing and would love more information to learn on how to join you guys!

Thanks for your time!

-Matt

2. Jeff_The_Dude

Jeff_The_Dude Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 28, 2012
    Matt, good to hear from you! Now that you're on this forum, you're in.
    Look for postings on this forum for upcoming meetings, gatherings, events, cons, parties, and what-have-you.

3. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013
    Thanks Jeff!

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys! From the looks of it you guys seem to be very active and always having a great time.

I hope i'll make a good addition to your group! I currently only have a Sith Acolyte - expanded Star wars (in the making) costume.

If you guys would like to know more about myself please ask! My name is Matt Waldrop and again i look forward to meeting all of you!

[​IMG]

4. GalloGeek

GalloGeek Jedi Knight

Jun 9, 2013
    Welcome Matt! We are a fun group, and at times an odd lot, and are always finding ways to laugh and have fun with what we do. Definitely come on out and join us whenever you can at whatever thing we decide to do next. Not everyone in our group has multiple costumes. I pretty much only have my Stormtrooper. Just come on out and have some fun man!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

5. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013

Awesome! Will do.

I'll be at GMX Fri afternoon, Sat afternoon and Sunday. If there is an after party you can count me in!!!!

6. GalloGeek

GalloGeek Jedi Knight

Jun 9, 2013
    This will be my first year at GMX. Jeff will prob be better at answering that. I figure wherever our group is gathered, it will be a party. Lol!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

7. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013
    Yeah, I've never been myself.
    Going to these events are fun, but going with a group seems so much better! Very excited tho

8. Jeff_The_Dude

Jeff_The_Dude Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 28, 2012
    Yep. We are a group based on having FUN and sharing that fun. Anything accomplished beyond that is purely accidental.
    I'll be at GMX from about noon on Friday until they run us off Sunday. Look me up!

9. Schmootika

Schmootika Jedi Master star 2

Apr 20, 2005
    Hiya Matt! I remember you from WW. Please look us up at GMX. We will be around all weekend.

10. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013
    Sounds great! I'll see you guys there!

11. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    oh gawd...not another picture of batman.....[face_dancing]

GMX should be good, but the Star wars element will be light. we usually bring out everything.
    friday night ill be there.Predator saturday and Marauders sat night

I suppose im the only one that noticed the Master Chief armor arent I :cool:

12. loki41872

loki41872 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I remember you. I was the black and gold mandalorian you took pics with sunday! Look for us at GMX. Doubt i will be wearing any star wars, look for an Alien

13. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013
    I guess I'll rep star wars for all of us lol

That's my only costume lol =\

Will be fun tho!

14. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013
    Any major reason to why Star Wars will be light?

15. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    We were star wars all the time for charity events and stuff. Cons are when we break out our other things, like star trek, starship troopers, super hero, ect. Cons are like our vacations

16. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    Meant to say "wear", not "were". Auto correct got me, and apparently i cant edit on mobile

17. skip1

skip1 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 13, 2002
    SW has been around the con scene for so long people wearing trooper armor are looked at pretty much like someone wearing a tshirt.
    If thats what you got, bring it out!

18. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013
    Ahhh I see.
    I do love me some Star Trek and starship troopers!!!
    I love starship troopers!!

I do enjoy wearing my sith costume tho!

Do you guys have a booth setup for this? Or are we just roaming and bring the party with us?!

19. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    No booth. We gonna just chill and party. We have worked two weekends in a row with wizard world and the zoo. We are going to wear the starship troopers jumpball uniforms saturday night, but not the mobile infantry suits. Too heavy, and too hot.

20. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    Upon further review, we will have some star wars there. At least 3 stormtroopers that i know of.

21. Retribution_VI

Oct 21, 2013
  22. MxPxRobbie

MxPxRobbie Columbia, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 1

Feb 2, 2004
    Howdy! I'll be dressed as Coulson among a variety of other things... typical Robbie fashion is I bring too many costumes. I think theres like 6 packed... (I have a problem)

23. loki41872

Dec 13, 2002
    Robbie needs intervention.