main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello Guys

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by OmarLennon, Apr 19, 2017.

1. OmarLennon

OmarLennon Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2017
    Hi guys, i'm Omar, i'm from Dominican Republic, i'm 35, i'm a huge Star Wars fan since i was a little kid. i would like to be in contact with other real star wars fan around the globe and it seems this forum to be a great place for it...i'm preparing myself to be part of the Lucasfilm or Industrial Light and Magic family as Animator, 3D modeler or VFX, to keep making Star Wars for our future kids, for future SW fans, as those kids back in 1977 when A New Hope came out, they're doing and making today in the present Star Wars for us. thats my goal.

2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Welcome, we are all real star wars fans here... I think?:confused::p (Joking, Joking)

3. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome OmarLennon to the forums. If you have any questions or need help navigating the forums please ask.

I wish you well in quest to work for LFL or ILM. Good luck, and when you get in you can provide spoilers for us. :p

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hi, Omar! That's very exciting that you're an animator. :) Please let us know if you need help finding your way around the boards.

Jar-Jar Binks and Bazinga'd like this.
  5. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Welcome to the JCF, OmarLennon! Fingers crossed for you and your job search! :D

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  6. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    Hello there. :ben:

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the biggest Star Wars forum on the internet!