main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA HELLO....HELlo....Hello.....hellooooo....

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Master_Wolf, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    It's quiet, too quiet.

Aint that a classic?

It's usually in a horror movie, 35 seconds before the kid you know is gonna buy it walks into the woods to investigate a weird sound just after having a discussion with his friends about all the rumors about an escaped serial killer that has gotten loose. As we sit in our seats, screaming at the screen "dont go into the woods!" we see a shadow come over the screen, a scream, and then the gratituitous bloody splatter.

And yes, I know Im rambling, but have you ever heard of perfect silence? Me neither, im always making noise, but this place is entirely too quiet.....too quiet....

So all kidding and rambling aside, this place is entirely too silent. So lets have some noise peeps! What's everyone up to? Holla, if ya hear me! =D

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    *climbs onto soapbox with a megaphone*

"Hear ye, hear ye!!!! Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers created a new nation..."

"If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

"Yoooouuu are my suuuunnnshiiinnneee my only sunshiiiinnneee.... You make me Happeeeee when skys are grrraaaaayyyyy....."

Is that enough NOISE for ya?

;)
    Fettish

3. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    I'm here, I'm here!

"I'm not dead yet!" :)

Seriously, though, I'll be back tomorrow with some news. :D

4. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    umm.....Boo!

Well lets see, a few weeks ago I was off to Fl. for training, which means stuff got really backed up at work, so the next week was just busy catching up. Then this past weekend I drove up to Dover to see some NASCAR action. What am I doing with what little free time I have had in the middle of all that? Why I've been in Star Wars Galaxies Beta. :)

5. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Lucky bastage!

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.