New Hamp HELLO ! HELLO ! HELLO !!! : )

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Jan 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well, well , well....

I'm back! I do hope EVERYONE had a GREAT holiday season. I have messed getting on here and chatting with everyone. But as most of you ALL know. I do retail, and over the holiday it kicks in to 6 day's a week and so on and so on.... lol

But... I'm back. It looks like I did mess A LOT !! First thing is it looks like I have to call Rik. :( The cantina closing really SUCK BUTT! Sorry to say that.

Rik I will call you, promise. There got to be something we can do?! What about just going to be open 1 or 2 weekends a month? You own everything including the store itself. You could still have meeting once a month and get our business? Plus anyone that wished to shop at that time. People would just know that they can go there at those times? You'd not be losing anything that your not already. Right? Well, I know we'll talk.

As for the Magdalenian's HECK YA!!! We're still going on. Will that is if I have anything to say about it! Come on guy's this is the best time to have the club going. The new movies out in 4 months. All the new toys are coming out soon. C3 is just around the corner. Boy thing are just starting to heat up!! Oh and the word on line is there well be more movies. Shhhhhhhh......... don't tell. I'll save that for another page. lol

So we're still a club if you guy's wish. As far as a place to meet? Ummmmm.. if we can't work out something with Rik we can all way's meet here at my place. It was a option before and can be one now. My apartment has a meeting area that is free or charge. Has a full work kitchen and bath's and couch ect. ect. We'd have the whole place to our self. Thing is you'd have to drive here. About 45min. for you guy's. But it is only once a month remember. So it not that bad. But we can talk about that more as we go.

Anyway's .... I am back and I PROMISE you will be hearing A LOT more from me going forward. Again sorry if everyone thinks I fell off the earth. lol But it was the same last year as well.

So I do hope EVERYONE is well. I do hope to start seeing email coming in from you all and a lot more message on the broads now.

SeeYa!
    TK
  2. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Well it's true, Rik's is NO more.

I'd first like to thank him for everything he did for use as a group and for everything he tried to do with keeping the store. I know EVERYONE will miss it.

Rik has said he will try to stay with the group, but he does need a break for a while, He is just Star Wars out. lol So I wish him the best in every thing he does. I do hope he does stick around.

Now on to other busness. We have to see what if anything we are going to do about meeting any longer? We can always have an online meeting. I thought of that the other day. There are a TON of place that host meeting for free. Even chat rooms. That way people can just sit at home and tpye away. lol!

We allso have to come up with meeting time and dates. Do we still wish to keep it the first sunday of the month and 12pm to 4pm? This is all resting on use still tring to do this. But I do need to hear from you guy's out there.

I realy need to know sometime. I don't wish to put all this time in if NO wish to go on. So give me some feed back please.

As for me I'm all in. You guy's should know that. lol :)
    Also ....It looks like most of you guy's are not doing C3 right? I know it's a big deal money wise for most. But if there is any chance any of you are going please let me know. I'm all set myself. But I have to hear something on this from you all as well. I have other people looking to go with me and share my room. Everyone in the group get the chance to share with me. But I honestly can not wait till the last min. on this. I'd love for everyone and anyone to go. I don't wish to go myself. Sooooo...... if you guy's can't make it I wish to allowsomeone else to go.

SO LET ME KNOW !!!!! LOL :)

K......... that's about all for know. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

SeeYa!!
    TK

OHYA!! They will be NO meeting for Feb 6th due to the Super Bowl. If you wish we can try for the 13th, 20th or 27th. Let me know.
  3. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I for one still want to meet and am pretty much open to anything. If I had to cast a vote, I'd vote for Tk's place since it seems to have the most space for us, since we do seem to take a quite a bit of space as a group! lol

As for C3, unfortunately I won't know if I'll be going until the last minute. I can get the time off, it's a matter of $$. Since I am the only one working in the family right now it makes things a bit tight!

The online meet would be cool with me too, but personally I think that we would lose the comaderie of having everyone together. If the Manchester area people find that it would be too long of a drive to Somersworth, they could drive up to Concord and I could drive from here. I would have room for 4 people at the most, so that's an option.

C'mon guys, let's keep the group alive!
  4. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I second the motion! Lol.

Hope to hear from some others out there.

My place has tons of room. A kitchen, bath's and a pool in the summer time. :) Best of all it's free!

But it's up to you guy's.

SeeYa!
    TK
  5. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well no insult intended but I think the Manchester Mandalorians should stay in manchester.

I checked with Barnes and Noble, if you want to meet with a group in the store you just get together at the tables in back. Some suggested they didn't like that.

I vote we meet Once there or the food court in the mall and in person hash out areas to meet, times and other things concerning the Future of the group. I'd say this Sunday the sixth of Febuary but I realise we would need more time to contact each other and get everyone a chance to be there and vote on the future.

I've looked online at some of the locations around Manchester that might be good but short of the Libraries I don't see much. But then again I don't live there, so I know too little of the area.

It will be getting warmer soon so outdoor meetings would be more practical.

So as it stands I vote Sunday 13th At the Barnes and Noble (but we could do the mall too). This may be too close to Valentines activities for some so my second vote is...
    Sunday the Twentieth in the same locations.

I also suggest we all make a practice of checking the board on Weds and Sat until we manage to get together again so we can better get the situation worked out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.