W.VA Hello! Hello?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Derek, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Wheres Everyone At??
    Wakey Wakey Feel The Force..
  2. Dotanis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I got your Force Powers right here buddy ;)

-Dot
  3. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    I find your lack of Faith disturbing...

<insert force choke here

;)

4. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hello :)

Actually I need to say that I'm sorry. Work has been really busy with a bunch of new projects and summer is a hard time to make meetings etc. cause there always seems to be a Family picinic, trip, etc. What free time I have thru the week I try to sneek in a few hours of Galaxies :)
  5. Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Its Ok. I Have Been Real Busy Too.. Going Around The Malls Of OKC Looking For Star Wars Action Figures..But Anywho.Who Knows..

JMD
  6. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hiya WV folks!

I laughed when I read JMD's comments. Shall I take that to mean that you have also having a 'challenging' time finding new figs? I keep hearing rumors that they are out there, but I have found only a few of them and I searched throughout Monroeville and in Jacksonville, North Carolina (where my youngest sister now lives)

7. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3

Looks like I'm going to have to buy my Aayla Secura from the internet. :(
  8. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nah man. If you want one, Ive got a spare. /sigh It was SUPPOSED to be my one to get autographed my miss amy allen at the comic convention, but sometimes overseas shipping takes a while. Oh, and by the way, any of you guys that are looking for a series of the figures, Ive got a line on a company that sells them by the crate, so I can get virtually any ones you might want at cost. This offer extends to our Pittsburgh brethren as well. It takes a couple weeks for shipping, but I can get a whole series at once. =)

I really like the new ROTJ series they came out with. I had to get an extra Luke and Darth just for the ole Final Duel scenario. =P
  9. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    You better not be messing with me LOL Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee have been hiding from me :( Get with me and we will hook up :)

Speaking of hooking up, there is a BBQ at my house this Sat. Eat around noon. All the fanforce that can should drop by and hang out!!
  10. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    Nah, I take my collectables seriously. =)

I dont have a barris offee atm, but I do have the aalya secura. If you happen to see a second barris around, lmk, as I am trying to find that one myself. (I can buy a case of figures, but when youve got all but one in a series, it really isnt cost effective.) ;)

Who knows, I may end up breaking down and ordering a couple, if so, Ill get a spare in case you havent found yours.

I would love to come to a BBQ, (if youve got ribs, you wont for long with me around) but my car is having some sort of axle troubles. I was supposed to go to my fathers this weekend, but wont be able to make that trip either. =\
  11. Darth_Raptor FanForce CR & Webmaster, Clarksburg, WV

Chapter Rep
    star 3

Well yeah, gonna grill out some ribs, steak, chicken, etc. For anyone thinking of comming, you might wanna bring your own lawn chairs, and if you want to a dish/desert/chips/nothing, whatever ya want :)

Wolf, I will contact you about the figures :)

Rap
  12. Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Knight

star 1
    Over The Course Of 2 Weeks I Have Gotten 24 Action Figures.. Im Going To Display Them Proudly... MTFBWY!
  13. Master_Wolf Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think of the newer ones, the hardest stuff to get is going to be the 3 pack jedi knight, and 3 pack clonetrooper sets. Kudos to JMD for the 24 figs!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.