main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Hello! Hello?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Derek, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Derek

Jedi_Master_Derek Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2002
    Hey Wheres Everyone At??
    Wakey Wakey Feel The Force..

2. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    I got your Force Powers right here buddy ;)

-Dot

3. Master_Wolf

Master_Wolf Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    I find your lack of Faith disturbing...

<insert force choke here

;)

4. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Hello :)

Actually I need to say that I'm sorry. Work has been really busy with a bunch of new projects and summer is a hard time to make meetings etc. cause there always seems to be a Family picinic, trip, etc. What free time I have thru the week I try to sneek in a few hours of Galaxies :)

5. Jedi_Master_Derek

Jul 29, 2002
    Its Ok. I Have Been Real Busy Too.. Going Around The Malls Of OKC Looking For Star Wars Action Figures..But Anywho.Who Knows..

JMD

6. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001
    Hiya WV folks!

I laughed when I read JMD's comments. Shall I take that to mean that you have also having a 'challenging' time finding new figs? I keep hearing rumors that they are out there, but I have found only a few of them and I searched throughout Monroeville and in Jacksonville, North Carolina (where my youngest sister now lives)

7. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002

Looks like I'm going to have to buy my Aayla Secura from the internet. :(

8. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    Nah man. If you want one, Ive got a spare. /sigh It was SUPPOSED to be my one to get autographed my miss amy allen at the comic convention, but sometimes overseas shipping takes a while. Oh, and by the way, any of you guys that are looking for a series of the figures, Ive got a line on a company that sells them by the crate, so I can get virtually any ones you might want at cost. This offer extends to our Pittsburgh brethren as well. It takes a couple weeks for shipping, but I can get a whole series at once. =)

I really like the new ROTJ series they came out with. I had to get an extra Luke and Darth just for the ole Final Duel scenario. =P

9. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002
    You better not be messing with me LOL Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee have been hiding from me :( Get with me and we will hook up :)

Speaking of hooking up, there is a BBQ at my house this Sat. Eat around noon. All the fanforce that can should drop by and hang out!!

10. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    Nah, I take my collectables seriously. =)

I dont have a barris offee atm, but I do have the aalya secura. If you happen to see a second barris around, lmk, as I am trying to find that one myself. (I can buy a case of figures, but when youve got all but one in a series, it really isnt cost effective.) ;)

Who knows, I may end up breaking down and ordering a couple, if so, Ill get a spare in case you havent found yours.

I would love to come to a BBQ, (if youve got ribs, you wont for long with me around) but my car is having some sort of axle troubles. I was supposed to go to my fathers this weekend, but wont be able to make that trip either. =\

11. Darth_Raptor

Oct 21, 2002

Well yeah, gonna grill out some ribs, steak, chicken, etc. For anyone thinking of comming, you might wanna bring your own lawn chairs, and if you want to a dish/desert/chips/nothing, whatever ya want :)

Wolf, I will contact you about the figures :)

Rap

12. Jedi_Master_Derek

Jul 29, 2002
    Over The Course Of 2 Weeks I Have Gotten 24 Action Figures.. Im Going To Display Them Proudly... MTFBWY!

13. Master_Wolf

Dec 11, 2002
    I think of the newer ones, the hardest stuff to get is going to be the 3 pack jedi knight, and 3 pack clonetrooper sets. Kudos to JMD for the 24 figs!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.