main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello HELLO

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by SaberJedi2, Apr 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    New to posting...not new to the site! Glad to be here amongst other SUPERFANS! Just wanted to say hello to all and happy posting!

2. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    So you have lurked a long time already? What kept you from joining the fun? ;)

Welcome to your posting-time, Saberjedi2! :)

Would you like to chat a bit and get to know some people? Then it would be nice to see you at the Newbie Welcome Party here in WNU. :D

See you there again soon. :)

3. SaberJedi2

SaberJedi2 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2007
    Well I first stumbled across the site around April '05 when I was overwhelmed with excitement for ROTS. However, I have joined message boards in the past and it seems as though as soon as I join I no longer go to those sites. Almost like bad karma. So I figure I'd wait a while to make sure it wasn't a phase! Came back about a month ago and have been hooked! Would love to start talking to some new people!

Thanks Skiara!

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I see. That happened to me with various sites as well, but - it's weird - this site is different. It got me at once and I'm still here. Never thought that when I first took a look at these boards. ;)

I really hope it will be the same to you and that you stay and enjoy this forum for a long time. :)

5. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Welcome to these parts, SaberJedi. I wouldn't call us SUPER Fans - well, not necessarily - but there sure are some fans here. Although, come to think of it... maybe we are a bit on the, uh, geeky side.

:-B

There's a lot of a fun places around here, mate. Enjoy exploring; any questions, feel free to ask!

6. TheGuardianofArlon

TheGuardianofArlon Jedi Master star 6

Feb 26, 2007
    I like other movies too. My favorite of all time is: The Phantom of the Opera (2004)My other favorite movies are: Dune, Jaws, Batman Begins, and the Star War movies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.