main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello, I am pretty new here

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Seyes17, May 27, 2013.

1. Seyes17

Seyes17 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2013
    Good day fellow jedis, siths, bounty hunters.

I am Seyes17 and am a big Star Wars-fan. I have been known Star Wars since the age of 3 if I recall correctly. I don't really have much to say just that I live in Suriname, for those of you that want to look it up, South America atop of Brasil. I haven't really thought about joining the Jedi Council forums before but now I joined.

Well now I hope we can have a good time together.

Sincerely,
    Seyes17

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Seyes17: Failte Nua Duine. Glad to have you. We don't currently have a FanForce specific to South America, but we do have a Latin America group if you want to check out the people who are active with that group. Go check out our entire boards and see what discussions look interesting to you. Get involved, have a great time, and should you want any recommendations or simply need any help, don't hesitate to @.tag one of us in here. Welcome aboard.

3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  4. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Hello and welcome to the forums! I don't think I've ever met someone from Suriname before, what's it like there?

I hope you have a great time here! :)

5. Ahsoka_Tano_11

Ahsoka_Tano_11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 30, 2013
    Hey! Welcome to the Boards! Enjoy!

6. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the best SW Forum on the web, Seyes17! Hope you have fun here and enjoy looking around the boards.

Just shout if you want help or any direction - I look forward to seeing you around! :D

[​IMG]

7. Seyes17

Seyes17 Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2013
    Thank you all for your warm welcome.
    Jordan1Kenobi It's a tropical part of the world. Currently I haven't seen daylight for 2 days but it is natural. It's like any Latin American country except that our native language is Spanish, it's Dutch. But we do have a local language called "Surinaams". It's a multicultural country, discrimination is not gone but it is not openly and it's one of the few countries where Jews and Muslims have their temple next to each other. I hope this will give you an idea about how it is.

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  8. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  9. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Welcome Seyes17...you'll hopefully find this website's topics and chats with others to be educational if there's anything you want/need to know about Star Wars...

...It's Star Wars fun had at your leisure...and I guarantee within a few days you'll already be wondering, "Why didn't school prepare us for this?"... :)

Ahsoka_Tano_11 likes this.
  10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome to the madness! Good to have you with us! Need any help, drop me a line, happy to help if I can!!