main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello! I have a question and it is nice to meet you all

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Katarine Ryiah, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Katarine Ryiah

Katarine Ryiah Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2014
    Hello! This is a very impressive community! I am looking forward to getting to know you all. I am interested in roleplaying.

I am a member at another roleplaying community called The Gungan Council and I am looking to set up affiliates. Basically an affiliate is a roleplaying site that features other communities on it. We would provide a link on our community and you could provide a link on yours. In this way we can help each other by gathering activity. I couldn't find anything about affiliates in the rules so could someone help me out with that?

I'm so excited to be here! :)

2. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    I don't know anything about role playing but I'm sure someone will be by to help you with that. That being said, welcome to the boards.

3. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Ask one of the RP mods, I'm sure they'd have answers to your questions

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  5. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Mhm, I thought I had replied earlier already... weird... no matter...

Welcome Katarine Ryiah! :)

First, it's really good that you ask. Lots of people simply start posting advertising/promotion links and then we have to edit them, which isn't nice for both sides. So your way is cool! :) As suggested above, the roleplaying forum (RPF) mods are the ones who can answer your question best. Have you contacted them already?

No matter how their answer will be, I hope you enjoy your stay and start loving the rpg at our rpf. :)

See you around! :)

6. Katarine Ryiah

Katarine Ryiah Jedi Youngling

Mar 2, 2014
    Thank you so much! I have not contacted them. I wasn't sure who to contact to ask about advertising. It sounds like one of the roleplay mods?

7. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Yep, since it's about RPG, the roleplay mods are the best option. Just ask them, they don't bite. :)

8. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the forum, Katarine Ryiah!

I hope you enjoy your time here - and I've a newbie to the RP world too but it's something I've always loved and wanted to be involved in, and the thread here for the RP aspect of things is full of helpful hints and tips.

I suggest getting stuck in straight away and introducing yourself, you'll be off in no time!

See you around the boards, and the RP area, soon I hope!

:D