main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello I have a quick question about Ryder Windham

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by iceman42, Apr 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceman42

iceman42 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2007
    I hope this is the correct place for asking this type of question.

My son who is an avid reader and loves the Star Wars series, right down to Lego Star Wars for GC, is doing a report on his favorite author. He has chosen Ryder Windham, he has looked high and low for biographical information and hasn't found any, I have joined in to help, I usually can find anything on a topic no matter how obscure, yet after about 3 hours of looking I can not find anything other then a few interviews and numerous book selling sites. If anyone has sites or information on typical biographical information on Ryder Windham I would be greatly appreciative.

If this is the wrong area to post this request then please move this post to the proper area.

2. SUGARBANTJINN

SUGARBANTJINN Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2007
    have you tried google?

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I took a quick look in Google and couldn't find much either. I'd suggest that you ask the question over in the Literature forum and explain that you've already done Google searches without success. There's a brief Wookieepedia entry that mentions that Ryder Windham was an editor of Star Wars comics, and has authored over fifty Star Wars books.

He currently lives in Providence, Rhode Island with his wife and two daughters.

4. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    This is a little late, but here is more info:

Ryder Windham

I'll send a PM, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.