hello i just joined,anyone played battlefront

Discussion in 'Killeen, TX' started by anikan_skywalker4321, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anikan_skywalker4321 Jedi Padawan

hello,My name is Justin and I just joined. Thanks for letting me! You all have cool ideas for older guys!i've been playing battle front for a long time. hey ive even beat it it's cool.
  2. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    *laughs softly*

Aahhh Anikan... I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you at the meeting the other night. How old are you, that you think Todd and the others...old?

Star Wars is not just for the young, but for the young at heart. *S* I helped start this group and I am 48!

I hope to meet you and the other new folks soon. *S*

Bright Smiles
  3. anikan_skywalker4321 Jedi Padawan

I am twelve years old,and i plan to rule the galaxie.
  4. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    ehhehe Well Justin, with an attitude like that you should be ruling the Galaxy soon enough!

lol

Todd
    DF
  5. Calest_DaSule Jedi Padawan

It seems to me that my son has what I have to call "PS" (Palpatine Syndrome).

HAHAHAHA
    :)
  6. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    HAHAHAHA You got that right Paul!

Todd
  7. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Only after I retire Jason, Only after I retire!!!
    *LOL*

Glad to have you in our little crazy bunch!
  8. anikan_skywalker4321 Jedi Padawan

my name is not jason it is justin .deos anyone know where i can get "The Imperial Walk" on a cd.
  9. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    I have the original album/record Justin. Perhaps we can capture it somehow and make it an MP3 for the computer. Think your dad might know how we can capture it?

Todd

10. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOPS!! My bad! My most humble apologies young sir. *bows deeply*

But you still can't rule the galaxy until -I'm- done with it!!! *L*
  11. Calest_DaSule Jedi Padawan

Copying the CD won't be a problem. I can always bring my laptop to the next meeting and see what we can do. I just hope that I can remember. I appreciate it.

Paul
  12. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    Well Paul, the soundtrack isn't on a CD. It's on a record, old style, LP, vinyl. Big black disk thingy with grooves using a needle to listen.

Can you hear me now? Gooooood...

LOL
    Todd
  13. Calest_DaSule Jedi Padawan

As the technology gets greater you tend to forget about the times before with records that played with needles. Scarry. Boy am I glad that CD's were invented. As for copying something like that...I am at a loss. I know there is a way, but hey, that's why we have the internet. Downloading a copy that has already been converted to MP3 is very easy. I wish that I kept my copy of the Star Wars album. That would be a cool collectors item to have.

Paul
  14. Darth_Fairacon Jedi Master

star 1
    Yeah, I am glad they mae CDs as well.

Soon everything will be electronic and even CDs will vanish in favor of memory sticks and such.

<shrugs>

Welp, maybe we can see someone else jump in here and tell us how to take it from the vinyl then.

Well, DUH!! I just thought of it!! The CD soundtracks just were re-released on CD the same day the new DVDs were released. Sorry, brain fart! lol

Todd
    DF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.