main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello... I should have introduced myself last week...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Valkyrus, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Instead I jumped right into posting.

Kinda a long term on-off lurker, first time poster deal here. I'm not exactly new to sci-fi boards.. I've been on Spacebattles.com for 10 years but never made it to here until now.

Got back into SW very recently because of the Disney sale and announcement of the new movies. I started by watching TCW. I never bothered watching it on TV because I thought I wouldn't like it, the last SW I watched was RoTS... so about a couple months ago I just went and downloaded all of TCW from iTunes, and suddenly I was like "why did I not give this a chance before". So i've only got into it right as it's ending, oddly enough.

I'm kinda in a weird place now... I'm stoked for the new movies, but I'm afraid of them destroying too much of the post- ROTJ EU. Especially the Thrawn trilogy. Coming from a SB.com background with all its crossover / vs stuff, the continuity of the EU is especially close to my heart I guess.

Thanks anyway. Good day to you all.

2. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    It's ok. I should have posted in this forum 11 years ago. Instead I went right to posting.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Darth Valkyrus: Belated welcome. You already know the ropes, so to speak, so just continue getting involved, but should run into any issues, just @.tag one of us in here.

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Darth Valcyrus! :)

No problem about needing a week to find your way to this board. There are even some people who never post in here. ;) And you're still new, so it's fine. :)

In case you have questions, don't hesitate to ask us, ok? :)

Until then... follow the advice above... "continue getting involved"! That's the best you can do. There are so many topics that you'll find good places to stay.

See you around! :)

5. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Welcome to JCF. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  6. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Welcome DV! :)

I can relate to everything you just said in joining JCF, minus TCW. See you on the boards!

7. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the forum Darth Valkyrus! [face_dancing]

Enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around the threads lots more!

[​IMG]

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy it here :)