Hello I'm new

Discussion in 'Niagara, ON' started by speederScout, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. speederScout Jedi Padawan

Hi my name is Marcel I've talked to Bayley and Chris via e-mail:) Hope it's okay to join your boards. I also have a question, was anyone planning on going to the Star Wars Expo in Burlington this weekend May 29th?
    You can check it out at www.starwarsexpo.com.
  2. Woofer Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah I plan to be there.

Welcome to the boards, and tell us a bit about yourself?
  3. Cow_Girl Chapter Rep Niagara ON, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hello Marcel, So happy to see that you have found your way onto the boards, Welcome! :)

As for the Star Wars expo, I would like to go but it really depends on my work schedule, If I don't work I will my best to make it down.
  4. speederScout Jedi Padawan

Okay, I'm 33 married 2 children one 2 and one 7 who loves star wars as well. I'm a retired massage therapist, but right now am a personal trainer privately and at the Y. I feel like I'm filling out a want ad for the personals. Anything else feel free to ask. I am going on Sunday with my son, so maybe I'll see you there?(amass hundreds of people)
  5. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    Hi Marcel, welcome to the boards.

Sadly I'm going to be working this weeked, at least that is the outlook at this time.
  6. jadepadawan Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey there!

Geez, I forgot about that! It's perfect cause I am going home to Oakville this weekend.

I will be there but very early as I am meeting friends to go out in the afternoon
  7. Primrodo Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome!

Sadly I made fanfilming plans for that weekend, but I hope you can make it out to our next meeting...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.