main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello :) I'm new

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Dark_Ranger, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Ranger

Dark_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2007
    Hello Star Wars fans,

I'm Dark Ranger (I'll tell you the reason later on :) ); like everyone here i am a very passionate star wars fan; so passionate that i will one day make a lightsaber film, onc i earn my own money and buy Adobe After Effects; anyway, i am an Independant film maker or at least an amateur one i've only recently started out, want to check out my future films just click the link here as i said i don't earn my own money yet so i can't afford to host my own website so it is Piczo...for now.

Anyway, i've come here because i was watching Three in the afternoons Ryan Wieber FX commentary and i thought "Hey i wnat to make a lightsaber fan film, so why not come to the place where Ryan Wieber and Micheal scott started out, and that is...here" so here i am.

Any way onto my name :), my real name is Nick :) but i go under the alias of Dark Ranger because..anyone heard of a video game called Fable; anyway in Fable you can select a pre-set nickname for your character; one of them being RANGER, my character was evil and when walking around a women gos "Oh look, it's that Dark Ranger" and i thought...Kickass...so yeah that's how i came to be :)

Anyway; i'm glad i'm here and i look forward to making many friends....hello everyone :)

2. Grievous93

Grievous93 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 10, 2007
    Hi, I'm new here, too!

3. Na-heela

Na-heela Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2007
    Welcome to the boards! :) Beware of addiction and ... have fun!

4. Dark_Ranger

Jul 19, 2007
    Haha, i think it's too late :) anyway thank you for your greetings

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC!!

6. Rosa-Belle

Rosa-Belle Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2007
    Welcome to the boards:).

Have fun around1!!!

7. Beautiful_Disaster

Beautiful_Disaster Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 12, 2005
    Welcome! Have lots of fun around the boards.:)

8. Sango71104

Sango71104 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2005
    Mwahahaha fresh meat...
    [face_devil]

I kid, I kid.
    :p

Welcome,have fun, stay cool.
    :cool:

~Sango~

9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome aboard, Dark_Ranger! :)

That's pretty cool about your name. It's always interesting to hear the story about one's username. :)

I hope you get all the information you need for your career as a film maker. But don't forget the chatting while working on your career. Otherwise you'll miss a huge and funny part of the boards. ;) :)

Good luck and see you around! :)

10. greenangel5150

greenangel5150 Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2007
    Hello Dark_Ranger....Im new here too...:) O:)

11. Dark_Ranger

Jul 19, 2007
    Thank you very much, all of you for your welcomes; it's nice to be wanted; and hello to all the other new people here too :) hello, oh of course, as i said, i'm here to make friends as well so i will take part in discussions other than film making :D thank you :)

12. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Welcome, Dark Ranger! :) And good luck! I'm sure you can make friends and get help/advice in the Fan Films Forum.

13. DarthStewy

DarthStewy Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2006
    how come i always post after u cinna??? oh anyway welcome dark ranger! i agree that's an awesome name wish i'd have thought of it! good luck in the movie industry!!

your dark lord of the sith, stewy

14. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    I'm sure you'll find everything you're looking for here, Ranger. I'll echo Na-Heela and repeat: beware of a common illness known as boards addiction. It's uncurable at best.;) Have a great time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.