main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Hello is anybody there??

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JHoffaOLB, Mar 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JHoffaOLB

JHoffaOLB Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2001
    I see there isn't much action on this board as of late and this saddens me. C'mon guys, I'm new to this board, don't mean to offend anyone, I just would like to see some activity on this board so I figured I would start some myself....lol

Can't wait to hook up with the others in the S Fl area and get something started. I offer my services to the organized effort being put forth in our area.

SFSWFC, I would like to join your club.

2. elanrai

elanrai Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2000
    Hey JHoffaOLB,

I spend a lot of time in the FanFilm boards and the South Region. I am located in the Nashville area and am working on a new film project titled, Star Wars - Quest For Vengeance. We just threw together a web page for it not too long ago.

I know it seems quiet around here as of late. It will heat up more as Episode II approaches.

We are getting together for a trip to Indianapolis for the convention on Ep. 2. If you are interested, give me a shout!

3. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    Yeah, it has been a little dead around here. elanrai and I have been discussing promotion of the boards around town (Nashville, that is). Perhaps making fliers or FanForce business cards to leave around college campuses, comic book stores, etc. Trying to recruit South Region FanForce members from within the JC is proving difficult, and we may need to look in the real world to find new members. True, there should be an influx once the trailer hits the big screen, but we'd all like to have established chapters in place before it happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.