main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Hello..Is anyone here?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by darkladyhannasolo, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkladyhannasolo

darkladyhannasolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2002
    Hi guys,

Don't know if you remember I used to a member about 5 years before I moved to Oscoda to take care of my mom. I've recently moved back to the area and trying to get reinvolved in life.

2. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Hey Lori, I remember you! How have you been?

3. darkladyhannasolo

Jun 25, 2002
    Hi

I've been good for the most part. It's been a couple difficult months for me but it getting better. Now I'm trying to find a job. If you know anyone that needs a customer service or call center agent let me know.

How are you? Do you guys still meet at all or work at the motorcity convention?

4. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009

5. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    ;)

6. lavagrrrl

lavagrrrl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I don't know of anyone hiring, I'm sorry. We haven't officially met in a few years. It just got to be so hard to find a meeting place, work around Jon's costuming/event schedule and then there's the fact that I rarely go anywhere due to the severe pain thing. The 501st and Rebel Legion still have a booth at MCCC, but R2-Detroit never has. Jon and I haven't been attending the convention much in the last few years. We went last year to see Carrie Fisher, though. Well, I went to see her, Jon and Mike had other reasons, lol. :)

7. darkladyhannasolo

Jun 25, 2002
    oh that right. She was here last year. My friend and I didn't go since we saw her at CII. I'm hoping to go to CV depending on my friend health. It been a very bad and strange year for her. Maybe someday we could get together and do lunch or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.