main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Hello, Jacksonville!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I just wanted to drop by and say hello, and to let you guys know I spoke with someone from the Jacksonville area who is very interested in getting things rolling for you guys! I am sure you will be hearing from her very soon, so I just wanted to drop by and say hello and if there is anything that the Rocky Mount fanforce (The Eastern Rim) can do for you guys, just let us know!!!

Minacia, keep your eyes on this board, I have a feeling its going to get cooking! :)

JediRiff

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I hope so, JediRiff. :)

If anyone has any questions about how to start a FanForce chapter, please let me know. I can be reached via private message, or you can send an e-mail to minacia@fanforce.net.

3. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    JediRiff,thanks--again. Correct me if I'm wrong though...This is Jacksonville,Fl. Remember,we are talking about Jacksonville,NC. Are sure we are on the right board?

Minacia, thanks for your help to. Hope to have Jacksonville,NC. on the boards real soon!!!

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Oh.... my..... gosh. I am so embarrassed. Um, yes, this is the florida board. Jerri, I apologize, I totally GOOFED! All the Peter Mayhew stuff must of cooked my noodle to the point that I am no smarter than Jar Jar! Drop a private message to Minacia, and she can give you the best advice on a Jacksonville NORTH CAROLINA board. Jeez, I feel lame! :(

JediRiff

5. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    JediRiff,Not a problem. I've been baked since Raleigh,IMAX,& Peter Mayhew myself.

6. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    hey this is terry, jerri's son. i've been traing my mom in the ways of computer literacy, so let me know if there is anything you guys can think of anything else i can do right now to help out my mom.

7. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Watch your place padawan & learn your place!

8. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    I have my place and know it very well, thank you. But admit it, you are nothing without me, master. You would not be where you are today without me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.