main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello Jedis and Sith

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by luke-swagwalker95, Jun 23, 2014.

1. luke-swagwalker95

luke-swagwalker95 Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2014
    I'm new to the forum, and looking forward to making new friends. also looking forward to having many discussions about star wars with you guys :)

May the force be with you all .

2. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    *Cushy wheels in* Hello, well met. I am a Imperial and Sith sympathiser and defender. Welcome to the boards. :D

3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
  4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Welcome. As you can see from th my signature, I'm a Jedi Padawan and an admiral of the the Rebels. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  5. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the JCF, luke-swagwalker95 !

It's nice to have you here. I recommend you check out the Star Wars Films forum (specifically the Star Wars Community, VII and the film specific discussions), and the Literature subforum and Expanded Universe Community.
    In both Communities there are social threads, where we talk about off-topic sorts of things as well as the occasional Star Wars discussion. (Keep in mind they are mostly spoiler free, so I would head to the VII Get-In-Line for your spoiler fix!)

We have fans from all sides of the spectrum: Sith, Imperials, Jedi, "Rebels"/Alliance members, Seperatists, Nightsisters, Grey Jedi, and even a few made-up factions!
    (I run one of them, the New Galactic Empire. So I guess you could call me an Imperial :p )

We also have some roleplaying in the Role Playing Forum, which ranges from fantasy, crime/drama, to Star Wars. It's a lot of fun!

I hope to see you around the Communities and enjoy! Don't forget to ask questions back here if you need any further direction.
    Nice avatar, by the way. [face_laugh]

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    We also have the JCC if you're feeling snarky.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  7. celinajonesi

celinajonesi Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2014
    Hi
    This is Celina. I'm new to this forum, wish me good luck. :)

8. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome celinajonesi! :) It's cool that you say 'hi', but this is the welcome thread of luke-swagwalker95. So it would be even cooler, if you create your own welcome thread. That way you'll get your own welcomes and usually more replies. Or you post in the Newbie Welcome Party. That's the place where we meet inbetween all the welcome posts. :)