main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Hello local members from the 501st

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR-0773, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR-0773

TR-0773 Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2003
    Hi! My name is Randy dedicated member of the 501st, Vaders Fist CDN garrison. I have served the Emperor faithfully at Celebration 2 as well as locally at the Victoria Comic Movie and Video Festival and have had a blast doin it!! I would have done something for the Imax opening but I had to serve as sentry for the Imperial Shipyards. I have actually been looking for the local SW club in Vic for quite a while but didn't stumble across it until the Imax opening. I hope to take a more active part in recruiting people for both Fan Force and the 501st and have actually been approached by several locals already. If you have an outfit from the movie I whole heartedly encourage you to join the 501st we even have a seperate section for Rebel scu__ fans!
    Let me know if you have any questions about the 501 or if you need a Stormtrooper Tie Pilot or a Royal Guardsman for a party or anything, I"ll try my best to arrange something. Hope to meet up with the local members real soon. Contact me at malarat@pacificcoast.net

2. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Hey, Randy! Good to hear from you!

Obi-Dan told us he'd sent someone from the 501st in our direction, so we've been keeping an eye out for you! Most definately we should get together, you and yours from the local 501st, and Victory Base.

You can contact me at margaree@shaw.ca, and keep tabs on this board for notices of our next activity. Regardless, we'll continue e-mailing you about our activities, and we look forward to meeting you in person soon!

Regards,

- Rani

3. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Hey, its Randy! Welcome to the JC and Victory Base, my friend! :)

[image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Smileys/Waving.gif] [image=http://members.shaw.ca/dan_hogan/Emoticons/Smileys/Hyper.gif]

Also, if you?re ever crossing the Strait and heading to Vancouver again, please don?t hesitate to drop me a line. ;)

Lastly, I totally agree with and support the idea of FanForcers joining the 501st and the Rebel Legion, and vice versa; as we?re all über-SW fans here and co-operation/co-ordination can only benefit us all. In fact, I?ve encouraged a couple of our Tipoca City members with a flair and interest in costuming to join the latter already. ;)

4. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Hey, Randy, Any chance you could link us up to a "how to make your own vacuum former" site? I igure there's gotta be one out there...

Thanks!

*Derisa*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.