main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello my friends

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by DarkLordArchangel, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordArchangel

DarkLordArchangel Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2006
    Fellow fans and dear friends, greetings! I adore Star Wars and I'm happy to register here, in this wonderful place with many wonderful people. As a whole, I like Dark Side, but my interests are also in the starships and the systems of Star Wars World. So, first sorry for my ortographic and gramatic errors, but I'm afraid that my english is not yet so good[face_tired] :) ...I will try to more punctual and careful in my posts:) . Well, once again greeting to everybody and let's start to post beacuse I'm so eager to see the illimited themes...

2. DVeditor

DVeditor Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2001
    Welcome to TFN! Be sure to check out the links at the top of the forum and PM a mod if you have any questions!

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, DarkLordArchangel! :)

Your English is really good to understand and that is the most important thing beside of trying to use proper English. And don't worry, there are many people which first language isn't English and - believe it or not - for some people this board is the reason why their English improves (like mine, too ;)). So just relax and enjoy your stay. :)

Would you like to meet other SW fans from your area? Then you should take a look at Slavic Countries General Discussion. I'm not sure, how many there are from Bulgaria, but it's the best chance to find some from your country. :)

Enjoy your stay and if you have question, don't hesitate to ask us. That's why we are here. :)

4. REVANLORD

REVANLORD Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2005
    Wow. I don't speak this language at all...:p . Well, I'm a 13 year old American so I'm not yet fluent in the languages like French and German and stuff like that, but some people on the forums are! :) Your English is very good! Enjoy your stay!

The Hooded Soul

5. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    Welcome my friend. I enjoy the Dark Side as well. Very much so.[face_devil] anyway.. if you have any questions, you can ask me, if you want. I've already been banned, so I can help you a bit. I don't bite, REALLY. Have fun around here. This place is addicting. can't get away after about a week.
    well,
    May the Force be with you!,

-Zelda

6. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Hello, DarkLordArchangel. I welcome you even though I crave the light. Especially during the months of November, December, and January. I've found this place a great cure for the winter blues. :)

7. Darth_Vader1972

Darth_Vader1972 Jedi Master star 2

Sep 29, 2004
    Welcome to the boards, DarkLordArchangel. Enjoy your stay and have fun.

8. Jedi_Jimbo

Jedi_Jimbo Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2004
    Welcome DLA!
    Hope you enjoy yourself here as much as I do.

9. DarkLordArchangel

DarkLordArchangel Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2006
    Thank you all. I'm so pleased with the way you welcome me, and I'm happy that there are so many hostile fans in the community. I read the banners and the common rules in the forum so I think I'm ready for my first posts. As to my country...yes it is a small country but I think there are enough amount of sw fans. I also speak french and greek so I think I will easily find a lot of fans to communicate. Once again thank you and see you in the forums:) o_O .

10. MariahJSkywalker

MariahJSkywalker Poopoo Head star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2005
    Welcome DarkLordArchangel! I'm glad to hear you've read the rules and other info, too many newbies ignore that. Hope to see you around.

11. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Welcome to the JC, DarkLordArchangel, have fun.

Feel free to ask questions.

12. Obi-Wan-1000

Obi-Wan-1000 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005
    Welcome DarkLordArchangel :cool:

13. LightAppleCider

LightAppleCider Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.