main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Hello, new fan.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Mourn, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Darth Mourn

Darth Mourn Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2016
    Hey everyone, I'm not the greatest at introductions but here we go. I am fairly new to the Star Wars universe I have only seen the movies for the first time this year (all of them including T.F.A) so I am a bit of a newbie but I'm surprised how much I enjoy Star Wars. I have also watched T.C.W cartoon which I enjoyed a lot and all of Rebels. I am hoping to start collecting and reading some of the comics and the books as well though I am not sure where to start with the books yet. I don't know why I resisted watching Star Wars all these years, I'd like to think I was waiting for the right time to get into it.. save the best for later and so on.

Anyhow, glad to have found this awesome forum and I look forward to talking to some of you and having interesting discussions.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Welcome to the boards, I hope you'll enjoy it here. :)

To figure out where to start with the Expanded Universe novels, I'd recommend visiting the EU Lit board. There's lots of great info and discussions there. The EU community is a fan place to chat fellow EU fans. Let me know if I can help out.

Darth Mourn likes this.
  3. Darth Mourn

Darth Mourn Jedi Youngling

Apr 12, 2016
    Hello Lady Belligerent, thank you for the welcome and the advice I will check that board out.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  4. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards

any questions, please feel free to ask :)

Darth Mourn likes this.