hello newbie alert

Discussion in 'San Diego, CA' started by Me_Is_Jade, Nov 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me_Is_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    wow there are SW fans from near here! thats amazing! well at least the fact that there are SW fans from here that know how to use a messageboard is amazing... its a joke so laugh even if it is just at the bumbling newbie... ha ha ha
    ok so i am making a fool out of myself but thats ok (iv had WAY to much sugar)
    i gotta tell my friends bout this...
  2. Young_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello jade welcome to the SD fan board.
    I hope you like us, some of us are cool and some of are dicks who like to inselt anything they can.
  3. Me_Is_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello! (waves merrily) Do you know megHan? I believe shes mentioned you a couple of times. (hi megHan if you read this say hi!)
  4. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Welcome fellow Mara Jade fan! I'm new too!
  5. Young_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    yes i do know megHan she is a good and supportive friend she will be coming to the promer of my film at the sprecals would you like to go as well? I put her down for two and i can do the same for you if you would like. Or you can just see it at the comic con this year. do you go to the same school as her? I love mara Jade.
  6. Me_Is_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
    sure, id love to come! I think that's SO cool! Yes, me and meghan used to go to the same school but two years ago I graduated and last year she transfered to a different school, so we don't anymore, but we're still good friends and I still tease her about her character. Next time you talk to her ask about the han clan solo man joke or bantha intestines. her reaction sould be interesting :) Long live Mara Jade!

Hello Mara_Jade_Fan! Welcome!
  7. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks for the welcome! Do you read the Star Wars books? Have you started reading any of the new ones that are supposed to have come out this week?
  8. Solo_13 Jedi Knight

star 1
    yes, Me_Is_Jade i'm reading this. well, it is me, just a dif sn. hi Mara_Jade_Fan!
  9. Jedi_Dan_SanDiego Jedi Padawan

Hi all..thought I'd start finding the FanForce here in San Diego. Being that it's 100 days till the best film of the sage comes out!!
  10. Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hi Jedi Dan! 100 days! Woo Hoo!
  11. Chuckles00012 Jedi Padawan

hey kenobi,

I was just reading that other board that you posted and i really feel for you man
  12. Young_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.