main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello old friends

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Santee Ordrin, Feb 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santee Ordrin

Santee Ordrin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 9, 1998
    Well, after a long hiatus, I'm back. The problem being is that everyone in here is new. I see very few old faces that I once knew.

Where are my comrades in arms, those of us who would sally forth in defence of the great stories and ties to the canon world, we who stated that the E should be canon?
    This is not meant to start a new crusade, I have become t long in tooth for that. But I am curious as to what has happened to the older folks who I once knew.

A couple of questions for all who dwell within here.

Who were the Lit Mods when you originally caein?

Who do you remember as the more memorable posters in the lit forum?

What are some of the topics that were big back then?

2. JediHobbit

JediHobbit Jedi Master star 5

Mar 2, 2002
    if you're looking for people defenfing the Expanded Universe, you might want to check out the Expanded Universe Defence Force Thread. :)

3. Santee Ordrin

Santee Ordrin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 9, 1998
    No wasn' actually looking for them. Just remembering the old days. Back when we only had one moderator in Lit. Darth Ludicrous at the time. And we only had one forum dedcated to SW Literature.

Some of the posters from back then that seem to be no longer with us. Matthew Trias, DL, and several others. It has been roughly 3 years since I was last here and posted with any frequency. And this place has changed quite a bit...

4. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Welcome back Santee Ordrin :D and I know everything keeps changing everyday. I don't know how the boards were,but have fun. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.