San A, TX Hello out there!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by NY_JEDI, Oct 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NY_JEDI Jedi Knight

Just saying Hi to all of my Freaks and Geeks out there! I have been visiting Austin and loving it what a cool town went to Stubb?s BBQ restaurant (Great Ribs) and noticed that Sonic Youth played there recently and I was sad that this old Man missed them. I use to run into Thurston Moore all the time real cool dude. Question why don't more indie and college bands visit SA? IS IT always Old 80's Hair band's, New Metal, Country and top 40 that come to this town.[face_sick] Once and while indie bands come to town and If I don't get that weeks SA Current they are long gone.

HEY ALEX JUST GOT MY SIRIUS RADIO! IT IS A GIFT FROM THE FORCE! I could never go back to commercial radio again. :D

Also went to the Austin Alamo Draft House which shows some great movies and showcases some great festivals this is also home to Harry Knowles and the Ain't it Cool website if you love film ya know who these Cat's are if you don't check them out but watch out for spoilers.

Anyway miss you guys and BASKETBALL season is about to tip and my Knick's look as bad as ever :oops:

And all you football fans know how the NY Jet's are doing and what happened to my Yankees :_|

All this might just switch me to the West Side... YEAH RIGHT![face_laugh]

Peace
    CM
  2. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.