main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Hello! Quick question about toys!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Helitech, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helitech

Helitech Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2012
    Long time lurker first time poster... I'm a toy collector and ran into an interesting auction on eBay... I wanted to see if anyone here thinks its a good deal!!

EDIT: pictures coming soon

It'd be awesome to add these to my collection of Star Wars collection! Thanks in advance! Looking forward to your input!

2. Helitech

Helitech Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2012
    Real action heroes figures... Seller is asking 700 shipped for both... I've seen one or the other go as high as $450 plus each!!! Please let me know what u think! I'd hate to miss out on these especially since the boxes look awesome and they're unopened

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Hello newish person. Welcome. No clue about the value of that ebay auction. I will recommend asking this question in the appropriate spot on here, so you have a much higher chance of getting a decent answer.

Try here: http://boards.theforce.net/forums/collecting.10004/ This is our forum dedicated to discussing collecting. The JCers who post in there will be much more knowledgable... or at least will attempt to pass themselves off as such.

4. Helitech

Helitech Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2012
    Thanks for the tip!!

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Not a problem. Would hate for your first attempt to get involved on here to not bear any fruit. WNU wouldn't generate the level of traffic to get a decent amount of educated opinions on the subject. This is basically the "visitors center" when you enter a country. We have some maps and general info, but the locals you eventually meet will be able to tell you where all the best restaurants and unadvertised awesomeness happens. Go meet the locals. Check back here if you need any navigation help. Or are lonely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.