main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hello there, everybody.

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Han-Snake, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han-Snake

Han-Snake Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2006
    I'm Han-Snake, a new recruit, you could say. I found this place and after some discussion with a friend joined...Sadly, the friend decided not to come with me. I've come from another forum, where I was disliked because I had such a liking of Star Wars and writing. However, since I found this place, I'm glad I came...So greetings everybody!

2. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Hey, Han-Snake! :D

I definitely think you'll like it here. From my experience, everyone has been nothing but friendly. This place can get a little addictive, though, so watch out ;)

3. Darth Gangrenous

Darth Gangrenous Chosen One star 10

Jun 1, 2005
    Greetings, Han-Snake.
    You like to write?
    That is really cool.
    Be sure to check out one of the Fan Fic boards such as The Saga.

4. Cinnamon_Windu

Cinnamon_Windu Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 10, 2005
    Hello and welcome, Han-Snake. :) We are honored that you could join us.

5. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hullo Han-Snake. :D Welcome to the JC Forums. :)

Darth_Gangrenous's link to the fan fic forums is a great one. You'll love the fan fic here-both reading and writing too. I hope you enjoy it here with us.

If you have any questions about the boards, this welcome forum is the place to ask.

God Bless,

Blaine

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Han-Snake! :)

You should really check out FanFic. There they love to get new stories about SW and I think you would enjoy your stay much. Plus I suggest to visit your local FanForce, because there you can meet other SW fans from your area and you can be sure that you will be liked because you love SW. ;) :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

7. Crash_Davis

Crash_Davis Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2006
    hi Han-Snake, welcome aboard!

don't worry about your friend not joining with you, you'll make many more new friends here, i'm sure!

8. StarWarsFreak444

StarWarsFreak444 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 28, 2005
    welcome han-snake!!! hope you'll like it here!!!

9. Son of the Suns

Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 6, 1999
    Welcome, Han-Snake! :)

10. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Welcome to the boards Han-Snake.

And like DG already said, the_saga FF thread is a great place but maybe it's better to check oth the entire board here TF.N FanFiction Board you can find not only the_saga board but the before_the_saga and beyond_the_saga threads as well, including the Fan Fiction Resource thread and the classic JC saga thread so feel free to explore and I'm hoping to see you around.

11. WEEBACCA

WEEBACCA Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 4, 2004
    Welcome to the boards, Han-Snake! :)

12. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    Welcome to the boards!

Lookit the helpful threads. They're so helpful and great... all posted and helpful. Like this one, I like that one... or this one... that's pretty neat too.

Anyway, enjoy your stay! Stick around awhile... make some friends, put your feet up. It's all good.

13. ladyjedi5150

ladyjedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2006
  14. Han-Snake

Han-Snake Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2006
    I'm not going to be very active for a while....My old forum is trying to drag me in again. I guess it's true that you never know whether you like something or not until it's gone...I'm not going back because it'll just end up with a repeat episode. But I'm not going to be overly active until I settle things with the leader.

15. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    It's understandable that you don't want to have another episode of that.

One hint, if you ever get problems with another user then don't reply to his posts or PMs, but go to a Mod or Admin. It's their job to keep trouble away, so they will help you for sure. :)

16. Kleinmeister

Kleinmeister Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2006
    Welcome, Han_Snake!

I've been here for less than a month, but I've made several friends already and am enjoying my time on the boards. If you just want a break, check out the pillow fight thread. :) It's always a great stress reliever!

17. Viceroy_NuteGunray

Viceroy_NuteGunray Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Welcome to the boards Han-Snake. You'll find that we are far more friendly than that other forum that you were with. Why don't you drop by my cantina sometime (Link below in signature)?

18. Darien_SabreHawkke

Darien_SabreHawkke Jedi Youngling star 3

May 29, 2005
    Greetings! welcome to the Jedi Council New-Users Board.
    We hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Some good areas in this immediate area are the Pillowfight, Zee PaRtY to name a few, there are other assorted fun things also, of course.

on a more informational note along the top line there are important informational threads such as the Glossary, and the index, At this time we would like to thank the dedicated members whose hard work made these features available for us all to use.

My personal suggestions:
    Classic Trilogy
    JCC-Jedi Council Community before going hog wild in these areas though take some time and study the local flavor of the posts.

This message brought to you by: Tatooine Floral and Hoth Tropical Getaways.

?||======(o)=I//I-------------------------------------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.